Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

Nigga

it’s ok to be wrong

ain’t no victim shit with me.
I give my opinion.....just like others.

shouldn’t hold no more weight

mf’er where can I get good oxtails in dc?

200w.gif

LLS I don't eat oxtails. I know my folks used to love Sweet Mangos oxtails but they're closed now.

Last edited:
Nigga

it’s ok to be wrong

ain’t no victim shit with me.
I give my opinion.....just like others.

shouldn’t hold no more weight

mf’er where can I get good oxtails in dc?

You bougie so go to Taste of Jamaica off Georgia Ave. Maybe while you're there you can hit up Stadium and give a young lady some good stock tips so she can get off the stage.

So you can't find a post where I'm saying what you claim I am? Thought so. And yeah your post sounded exactly like some ol bootstraps republican bullshit that doesn't take into account individual circumstances and thinks there's a one fix cure all for the issue of poverty which can be solved by people just working harder.

Don't be obtuse, you quoted me because you disagreed with people having options, that was the meat of my post.

Take into what account dummy? What account there is to take for people buying J's and other trinkets posters have listed for them not getting a second job or doing other things to improve their lives?

Again, you spewing dumb excuses and not holding folks accountable that are able to do.

It's called being an adult

You bougie so go to Taste of Jamaica off Georgia Ave. Maybe while you're there you can hit up Stadium and give a young lady some good stock tips so she can get off the stage.
I actually would. I’m weird like that. I would rather a young lady show her cooch cuz she want to, not because she has too.

imma hitting up that Jamaican spot tho.

shit here ain’t seasoned right

I actually would. I’m weird like that. I would rather a young lady show her cooch cuz she want to, not because she has too.

imma hitting up that Jamaican spot tho.

shit here ain’t seasoned right

Just cuz that shit worked with Mase and Eve don't mean you need to try it too nigga

Don't be obtuse, you quoted me because you disagreed with people having options, that was the meat of my post.

Take into what account dummy? What account there is to take for people buying J's and other trinkets posters have listed for them not getting a second job or doing other things to improve their lives?

Again, you spewing dumb excuses and not holding folks accountable that are able to do.

It's called being an adult

No that's not what I disagreed with. So again you're responding to something I never said and have repeatedly said I don't disagree with in terms of people having choices. Now if you wanna respond to what I actually said in my posts and not what you're just making up feel free to.

I think it’s funny to use gamestop

look at this shit

View attachment 582452
Went from like $17 on Jan 3 to $300 on like June 7th

lmao

a properly placed stop loss if bought 20 shares for $340 at $17 then sold at$300

View attachment 582453
Just saying

Be careful who you listen to.

shit was all over the investment thread

Exactly.

A lot of these folks responding lack any sort of forward vision. It's all about now, not later on down the road and how an investment today could pay off later.

My grandmother (moms mother) bought a patch of dirt land in Texas (where she was from) when she was young. She passed in '86 and the land went to my moms, her sister, and her brother. Nearly 30 years later my moms and aunt are now receiving a monthly check from the oil found on that land.

My other grandmother (pops mother) grabbed some land on the reservation when she was young. Many decades later she leased it out to a farming operation that gave her a monthly check in return. She passed last year and now that land belongs to my aunt, me, and my siblings. WE now get that check.

As broke as I am now, I managed to cop land in 4 states here in the southwest (NV, AZ, CO, and TX) as well as a small plot in mid-Michigan. Worst case, it goes to my kids when I pass, but by then the land value with have increased so they could sell it or try to do something with it. Either way, it helps them out. I also own thousands of shares in cheap ass stock from a number of companies. Today the stock isn't worth much, 10 years from now that may not be the case, but either way I made the investment now.

All of my kids grew up with computers. I made sure they always had a PC in their room to use. My two youngest write their own games, in fact this weekend I'm upgrading their tools so they can cross compile their games to work on Android and iOS. My middle daughter learned development with Unity and Unreal Engine, though now she's thinking of going into acting and songwriting. To that end, a couple of months ago I gave her an 8 track recorder and a microphone I had sitting off so she can get used to the concept of multitrack recording and also as a tool for her songwriting. I also gave her a primer on music publishing so she knows how to flip any song she writes into a long term money maker. The oldest is studying to be a teacher with a PC I built for her and her fiancee last year. The point being: I invested in them for their future. They can move in whatever direction suits them, but I'm trying to give them options for the long term.

You can be poor today and set yourself up to be comfortable down the line if you just use the money you have correctly.

You don't disagree with it now after posters and I shredded your weak ass stance.

I never disagreed with people having choices and again you nor anyone else will find a post of me doing so. If you could you would've done it by now.

You calling poor people lazy and saying majority of them want handouts instead of working is what made me call you Tucker Carlson. You regurgitating welfare queen rhetoric that people have continually used to take funding away from the very things that would actually help people make their way out of poverty and provide more opportunities to help them. So it's easy to see what mentality you've bought into and it's one that's counterproductive to what you claim you're trying to be against.

Exactly.

A lot of these folks responding lack any sort of forward vision. It's all about now, not later on down the road and how an investment today could pay off later.

My grandmother (moms mother) bought a patch of dirt land in Texas (where she was from) when she was young. She passed in '86 and the land went to my moms, her sister, and her brother. Nearly 30 years later my moms and aunt are now receiving a monthly check from the oil found on that land.

My other grandmother (pops mother) grabbed some land on the reservation when she was young. Many decades later she leased it out to a farming operation that gave her a monthly check in return. She passed last year and now that land belongs to my aunt, me, and my siblings. WE now get that check.

As broke as I am now, I managed to cop land in 4 states here in the southwest (NV, AZ, CO, and TX) as well as a small plot in mid-Michigan. Worst case, it goes to my kids when I pass, but by then the land value with have increased so they could sell it or try to do something with it. Either way, it helps them out. I also own thousands of shares in cheap ass stock from a number of companies. Today the stock isn't worth much, 10 years from now that may not be the case, but either way I made the investment now.

All of my kids grew up with computers. I made sure they always had a PC in their room to use. My two youngest write their own games, in fact this weekend I'm upgrading their tools so they can cross compile their games to work on Android and iOS. My middle daughter learned development with Unity and Unreal Engine, though now she's thinking of going into acting and songwriting. To that end, a couple of months ago I gave her an 8 track recorder and a microphone I had sitting off so she can get used to the concept of multitrack recording and also as a tool for her songwriting. I also gave her a primer on music publishing so she knows how to flip any song she writes into a long term money maker. The oldest is studying to be a teacher with a PC I built for her and her fiancee last year. The point being: I invested in them for their future. They can move in whatever direction suits them, but I'm trying to give them options for the long term.

You can be poor today and set yourself up to be comfortable down the line if you just use the money you have correctly.
GOAT Shit.!!!!!

real talk.

i always tell people the only difference between them and these million and billionaires is one idea.

1 executed idea

I never disagreed with people having choices and again you nor anyone else will find a post of me doing so. If you could you would've done it by now.

You calling poor people lazy and saying majority of them want handouts instead of working is what made me call you Tucker Carlson. You regurgitating welfare queen rhetoric that people have continually used to take funding away from the very things that would actually help people make their way out of poverty and provide more opportunities to help them. So it's easy to see what mentality you've bought into and it's one that's counterproductive to what you claim you're trying to be against.

Nigga what the fuck you call it? if you are buying j's, gucci belts, 400-500 weaves, purses, and other trinkets but living pay check to pay check, complaining about being poor, not trying to improve your life, when you have options to work another job or cut back on buying the items.

You want it be Tucker Carlson instead of calling it like it is.

You aid this type of laziness.

One poster told you that they live in the hood and how they see folks walking around with Gucci belts, J's and looking fly as hell, another poster mentioned the same thing that they've witnessed.

I've witnessed the shit too, these folks are quick to get j's, BBLs, weaves and other trinkets but poor mouth about not having money or fuss about living pay check to pay check and I, along with other posters stated that they have options to something to better the situation.

That's the same thing that I'm sure their own mama and daddy would tell them, Get off your ass and do something.

They don't understand logic. They see five people not get a loan out of 1,000 people who do and they think that is the majority.

smh

show me where I said a majority or even gave a percentage

you said it has no affect on your report, then provided evidence that shows it can after a period of time

only thing I said was it can happen cuz I've seen it, not how many times or how often

words have meaning & I don't mince them

smh

show me where I said a majority or even gave a percentage

you said it has no affect on your report, then provided evidence that shows it can after a period of time

only thing I said was it can happen cuz I've seen it, not how many times or how often

words have meaning & I don't mince them

Even bringing up is unnecessary because it really don’t stop you.

The sources that matter:

View attachment 582445

View attachment 582446

View attachment 582447

how convenient you didn't post the rest of that last screenshot lol

"Bad News: Lender Overlays
However, just because Fannie, Freddie and FHA rules instruct lenders to take medical collections out of consideration when they underwrite your mortgage doesn’t mean your lender has to do so.
Lenders may not apply lower standards when underwriting than the guarantor specifies, but they can impose higher standards. And many do. These are called lender overlays.
The issue is that even if consumers with medical collections are less risky to lend to than those with other collections, they still represent more danger than those with no collections, and lenders know this.
Many mortgage lenders require you to pay collections in full before they will fund your loan. Some even require all collections to have been paid for a period of time, such as one year."

how convenient you didn't post the rest of that last screenshot lol

"Bad News: Lender Overlays
However, just because Fannie, Freddie and FHA rules instruct lenders to take medical collections out of consideration when they underwrite your mortgage doesn’t mean your lender has to do so.
Lenders may not apply lower standards when underwriting than the guarantor specifies, but they can impose higher standards. And many do. These are called lender overlays.
The issue is that even if consumers with medical collections are less risky to lend to than those with other collections, they still represent more danger than those with no collections, and lenders know this.
Many mortgage lenders require you to pay collections in full before they will fund your loan. Some even require all collections to have been paid for a period of time, such as one year."

Don’t listen to that.

Even bringing up is unnecessary because it really don’t stop you.

lol bruh

words have meaning

so when you say "really don't stop you", do you mean it never ever will or that it can?

cuz all I've said is it can & I've seen it happen multiple times

so if you think it can (no matter how rare), we're in agreement & no need to delve anymore

Back