Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

lol bruh

words have meaning

so when you say "really don't stop you", do you mean it never ever will or that it can?

cuz all I've said is it can & I've seen it happen multiple times

so if you think it can (no matter how rare), we're in agreement & no need to delve anymore

Like I told race.

you can get struck by lighting. Don’t mean you and wouldn’t stop you from driving in the rain or go outside when it’s raining.

So it’s a moot point to talk about.

I seen a plane crash. Don’t mean it’s an issue.

You really in here arguing about something that rarely matters when it comes buying a house.

but it can

giphy.gif

lol

Nigga what the fuck you call it? if you are buying j's, gucci belts, 400-500 weaves, purses, and other trinkets but living pay check to pay check, complaining about being poor, not trying to improve your life, when you have options to work another job or cut back on buying the items.

You want it be Tucker Carlson instead of calling it like it is.

You aid this type of laziness.

One poster told you that they live in the hood and how they see folks walking around with Gucci belts, J's and looking fly as hell, another poster mentioned the same thing that they've witnessed.

I've witnessed the shit too, these folks are quick to get j's, BBLs, weaves and other trinkets but poor mouth about not having money or fuss about living pay check to pay check and I, along with other posters stated that they have options to something to better the situation.

That's the same thing that I'm sure their own mama and daddy would tell them, Get off your ass and do something.

I've witnessed that too. I've also witnessed people who do everything right and still come up on the short end of the stick and either be barely able to make it or not able to make it day to day. People born into situations they have no control over and are dealing with setbacks from before they even get a chance to make anything shake.

So you can keep throwing out all your "people are lazy and don't wanna work" that you think is actually doing something. Just know that what you're saying is what contributes to people in power being able to take resources out of these neighborhoods that would actually help improve them.

I’ll say this.

we need more programs in the poorer neighborhoods. Also, we need to take advantage of what’s already out there and move over this materialistic bs that folks be on.

poverty is a man-made market externality,
its not a natural occurence. the system is designed to keep people in a perpetual state of lack. nobody is saying poor people CANT be held accountable for certain financial decisons but i never see that same vigor to hold poor ppls feet to the fire channeled upwards

the rich have caused so much turmoil, struggle and strife and yall never take them to task or call into question how violent america’s socioeconomic disparities r

It's called classism.

New Project (95)(105).jpg

There is poor people because people want to have more than others. So much more they couldn't ever use it all, just so they can say they have more. It's unbelievable.

And don't get me wrong, money is very handy. I enjoy making money, however it's no way I could sit on millions/billions/trillions while others starve to death and i had the means to stop it. I'd put enough away to live humbly and invest in development of third world countries so I could sleep at night.

So it stands to reason I have no respect for people who hoard their millions/billions/trillions for no godly justifiable reason. These people would prolly spit on the rest of us(everyone under their level), which is also a disgusting human behavior that can die as fast as fucking possible, but alas..... IGNORANCE.

/rant

smh

show me where I said a majority or even gave a percentage

you said it has no affect on your report, then provided evidence that shows it can after a period of time

only thing I said was it can happen cuz I've seen it, not how many times or how often

words have meaning & I don't mince them

1625871481986.png

What does 'plenty' mean?

1625871584002.png

Back