Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

I've witnessed that too. I've also witnessed people who do everything right and still come up on the short end of the stick and either be barely able to make it or not able to make it day to day. People born into situations they have no control over and are dealing with setbacks from before they even get a chance to make anything shake.

So you can keep throwing out all your "people are lazy and don't wanna work" that you think is actually doing something. Just know that what you're saying is what contributes to people in power being able to take resources out of these neighborhoods that would actually help improve them.

What I am doing is being honest, something you refused to be. Doing everything right, now you're on some moral tip.

This has nothing to do with moral. This is about being an adult. I keep going back to that because you seem to not want to hold folks accountable.

Address the part where posters are telling you, that these folks are buying J's, BBLs, and 500 weaves, but quick to complain about living paycheck to paycheck or remain stuck in their position every year.

Address that part and those many of folks who do things like this. You keep going away from that when folks are telling you, that they can do more to try and improve their situation, Folks have told you what they've witnessed and now you've just joined the bandwagon and said that you've witnessed it too, but yet you still go another angle with the whole, moral point and fight against what folks are telling you.

It's funny, that you've seen these similar folks, and yet you've had 2 jobs, you have pretty much did everything that other posters and I have mentioned other folks can do, but yet you come up with every excuse for grown healthy adults that could have very well did the same thing that you seemed to have done in your life.

Why did you take two jobs? You did it to be cool? or did you do it to improve your life, Don't answer, I'd think that you did it to improve your life or better your circumstances

Those people who you so call say do everything right, do they have 2 jobs, or they coming up with ways to better their situation, side hustles, etc? are they cutting back on their spending, how do you know if they are doing everything right? You living and walking with them throughout their days?

Dude you sound like a PBS moderator, just saying stuff just to be saying stuff, you don't even live what you talk.

Sitting on your ass, do the bare minimum , complaining all the time is being lazy, but those same folks have enough energy and money to get J's, BBLs, weaves etc. Address that part, that's what we are talking about dude.

I've witnessed that too. I've also witnessed people who do everything right and still come up on the short end of the stick and either be barely able to make it or not able to make it day to day. People born into situations they have no control over and are dealing with setbacks from before they even get a chance to make anything shake.

So you can keep throwing out all your "people are lazy and don't wanna work" that you think is actually doing something. Just know that what you're saying is what contributes to people in power being able to take resources out of these neighborhoods that would actually help improve them.

You the type of nigga that uphold niggas buying J's, gucci belts, and women getting weaves and other trinkets when they are living paycheck to paycheck and they fuss about money issues or being poor. You give these type of people excuses

Many posters and I have told you that these folks can do much more to better their situation, you fussing about being poor, but yet these folks are buying J's and Iphones, you posted for 3 days trying to defend these type of people saying that life circumstances can altered the shit that they cannot do to better their situation but yet these same folks can buy these trinkets.

Folks buying Iphones and shit and barely can put food on the table, you defended those folks, when posters told you that they should cut back on their spending, or get a second job.

This pretty much was what many posters were addressing, these types and others who can do more that are healthy. It's called being an adult, but you insinuated that what we were saying seemed crazy only to find out that you've done had 2 jobs and witnessed these same people that we are talkin about smh.

You circled yo ass back around to our points that we made earlier, but sprinkle in some BS about something that don't even make sense.

Let ask you a question. Not even race specific. Do you think the rise of single motherhood and women heads of households played a factor in the devaluing of trade work?

The reason I ask this question because it seems like women wanted the white collar job, college degree man/husband to be her trophy. Like rich men wanted a trophy wife.

So the college degree and office job is something to brag on not being in a relationship with a plumber even if the plumber was making the same or even more money than the man with the degree and office job.

So some women passed those views onto their kids both boys and girls and now here we are.

Just now seeing this @DMorgan . My bad for the delayed response. Nah I don't think the rise of single motherhood contributed to devaluing trade work. I think it was our society overall that always valued the image of having money and being stable vs actually having money and being stable. The media push of that image just happened to coincide with more women not only entering the work force but also some being able to climb the "corporate ladder". But women overall did and still do make less than men overall so i can't fully blame it on that 1 factor.

I think as technology began to play more of a factor in how we lived our lives, which started in the 70s/80s, then those jobs that were previously seen as viable career paths were now placed on a lower level of importance because people wrongly assumed they wouldn't be needed in the future.

Back