Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

the whole gamestop shit made alot of people rich because they shared the info ahead of time and came together.

most of the people hurt by the gamestop shit was the ultra rich who fixed the game

I just know for a fact when you buying a house they don’t look at the same shit they would when you lest say trying to buy a car.

it’s different loans and require different things. And medical bills really don’t stop it. It can but it’s rare. You gotta be like 700K in medical debt or some shit like that.

yea....all cool.

or maybe see i put it out there.....

im not the authority on nothing or over nobody but im not going to keep shit to myself and be the only one getting it.

what dont you see about that?

if people are saying shit about not having enough money and someone offers info on how to get more...

whats the issue?

so if people choose to live and make their decisions ...cool
no one is forcing shit on anyone,.
but dont act like the info aint there and there may be different ways to do shit.

Great you don't keep shit to yourself but at the same time. When you share information do just that and leave it alone. If a person choose to take that information great. If they don't you don't need to say a fucking thing about them not taking the information. That is where you fuck up at. Everything you put out there that is helpful to people ain't going to be helpful to each person in the way they might need it to be for them at that time.

The issue is you feeling a way because they don't take to the information the YOU want them to. It's their fucking life. Put the information out there and move the fuck on. If they want more help from the information they will reach out.

This actually a good spin off convert and something should be talking about in owning our land for the betterment of our black future.

It’s obstacles put in place and poor decisions that kill less fortunate folks.

I’m not sure what folks even arguing anymore

poverty is a man-made market externality,
its not a natural occurence. the system is designed to keep people in a perpetual state of lack. nobody is saying poor people CANT be held accountable for certain financial decisons but i never see that same vigor to hold poor ppls feet to the fire channeled upwards

the rich have caused so much turmoil, struggle and strife and yall never take them to task or call into question how violent america’s socioeconomic disparities r

Great you don't keep shit to yourself but at the same time. When you share information do just that and leave it alone. If a person choose to take that information great. If they don't you don't need to say a fucking thing about them not taking the information. That is where you fuck up at. Everything you put out there that is helpful to people ain't going to be helpful to each person in the way they might need it to be for them at that time.

The issue is you feeling a way because they don't take to the information the YOU want them to. It's their fucking life. Put the information out there and move the fuck on. If they want more help from the information they will reach out.
Where do I force info?

the business forum is filled up with mostly shit from me.
People can do what they will with it. That’s not my issue .

but the info is there.
If people choose to not use it.....it’s a choice they are making.

we am i coming in like I’m the authority?

thing is.......my path is just that. My path.
i would never tell anyone to do exactly like me yadda yadda.
But I am saying it’s easier than you think and it’s dumb niggas out here creating wealth.

im not ok with too many of us missing out. Shit irks me. No it’s not my life. But it’s not about me...it’s about seeing other black people win.

yes I made decision based off info given to me. But I’m no different than you.

not trying to go too far off but I would rather see more of us talking about retiring by 40.

so if you want to come at my neck...that’s it.

It’s obstacles put in place and poor decisions that kill less fortunate folks.

I’m not sure what folks even arguing anymore
Exactly
But if some one points out how to navigate those obstacles, fix ya credit and gain assets for long term income streams.

what’s the issue?

Where do I force info?

the business forum is filled up with mostly shit from me.
People can do what they will with it. That’s not my issue .

but the info is there.
If people choose to not use it.....it’s a choice they are making.

we am i coming in like I’m the authority?

thing is.......my path is just that. My path.
i would never tell anyone to do exactly like me yadda yadda.
But I am saying it’s easier than you think and it’s dumb niggas out here creating wealth.

im not ok with too many of us missing out. Shit irks me. No it’s not my life. But it’s not about me...it’s about seeing other black people win.

yes I made decision based off info given to me. But I’m no different than you.

not trying to go too far off but I would rather see more of us talking about retiring by 40.

so if you want to come at my neck...that’s it.

I'm not about to play this victim shit with you.

You trying to come off as an authority is littered all over this forum. Quite a few statements in this thread alone.

I'm not about to play this victim shit with you.

You trying to come off as an authority is littered all over this forum. Quite a few statements in this thread alone.
Nigga

it’s ok to be wrong

ain’t no victim shit with me.
I give my opinion.....just like others.

shouldn’t hold no more weight

mf’er where can I get good oxtails in dc?

you would think after the whole game stop stock market debacle mfers would stop buying into the myth of upward mobility being solely about ones personals choices

a lot of yall are extremely obtuse

The Christmas when I was 12 I got an Atari 800XL computer. We were piss poor, my moms took extra shifts at her night job as a radio DJ to pay for it. It was expensive to us back then in '84, $250, but my moms said "computers are this country's future" and made an investment in me so that I would have a chance at a better future. I did have a better future because of it but it was that seed she planted that got the ball really rolling.

People like you are entirely too shortsighted. You're focused on the here and now instead of the long term.

Another poster asked how could $400 saved from not buying something help; I'll show you.

With $400, you could buy a decent, but older laptop. In fact, I have one: A Dell Latitude E6530. I was using it to run my business until last November, when I spilled a whole cup of hot tea on it and fucked it up. Anyways, a decent one with Win10 installed and 8GB of RAM can be had on Ebay for around $200.

With that laptop, you can learn some sort of programming language. You could start with web development and move in other directions like Python, Java, Haskell, etc from there. Code Academy has free courses as well as paid courses, there are other free courses out there as well. A great number of the development tools out there are free, so you don't have to worry about that.

in about 6 months or so, or whenever you feel comfortable with it, sign up for Upwork or Freelancer and bid on small jobs to get your feet wet and to get a work portfolio going.

Within a year or two, you take the portfolio of paid work and use it to land a decent paying job... OR, you could continue to work as a freelance contractor, essentially creating your own tech business.

I understand that not everybody wants to work in a tech field, but I also understand that damned near NOBODY actually wants to work on an assembly line. So if there's no shortage of people willing to work on the line despite not actually wanting to do it, then those same people can carve out a space for themselves in tech despite never wanting to go into it.

Last edited:
Back