Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

I’m saying it’s a lot out here and ways to get it is in the internet.

and we are more than capable of getting it and building generational wealth.

Capable and actually having consistent access to them aren't something everyone has or it taught to use.

That and let's be real. Folks will take advantage of those trying to get out of a bad situation. That's why you got all these people on social media now selling classes and books on shit that's straight flaw

I dont get what's so hard to understand that people's choices are limited to where they're at in life at that moment. That's just how life works and it's not some shit thats hard to figure out at all. It does take a certain amount of empathy and the ability to not think you're somehow better because you made better choices.

I said this shit in another thread that people on that high horse of thinking they always know what's best for others need to question "Did you make better decisions or did you simply have better options to choose from?"

Dude shut up. You sound retarded at this point now. Nobody is thinking they're above anybody, you're reaching to come off as what you are saying makes sense, which, when reading it, it's a bunch of shitty excuses.

People have options to improve their life, whether they choose to do so is on them, that's all folks are saying. Outside of medical conditions and aliments that's an excuse, but if you're a full grown healthy adult, you have a mind to use those options.

Stop that reaching shit dude. Nobody is on a high horse or anything, you just don't know how to hold grown adults accountable

Last edited:
I dont get what's so hard to understand that people's choices are limited to where they're at in life at that moment. That's just how life works and it's not some shit thats hard to figure out at all. It does take a certain amount of empathy and the ability to not think you're somehow better because you made better choices.

I said this shit in another thread that people on that high horse of thinking they always know what's best for others need to question "Did you make better decisions or did you simply have better options to choose from?"

Facts

Who in here thinks there better?
See this is disingenuous......
Why would anyone not share info on how to move and grow?

this ain’t about high horse shit, this to me is....bruh we got this ...we can do this....build together and don’t look at what you can’t do.

the empathy is there. Just may not look like you want it to look.
At the end of this ....maybe the focus should be on those who want people to not try.

If that mentality doesn't apply to you then it don't. But you can't read some of these posts and not see that shit being heavily insinuated with the word choices being used

Who in here thinks there better?
See this is disingenuous......
Why would anyone not share info on how to move and grow?

this ain’t about high horse shit, this to me is....bruh we got this ...we can do this....build together and don’t look at what you can’t do.

the empathy is there. Just may not look like you want it to look.
At the end of this ....maybe the focus should be on those who want people to not try.
Who doing that?

Capable and actually having consistent access to them aren't something everyone has or it taught to use.

That and let's be real. Folks will take advantage of those trying to get out of a bad situation. That's why you got all these people on social media now selling classes and books on shit that's straight flaw
True
So when someone want to give free game it’s still looked at like a setup.
That’s why I hate those to take advantage of and lie to black people.
Shit is tough enough as it is.
But people gotta trust at some point.

The women that go out and get BBL procedures, 400-500 weaves, other accessories but living check to check have Life circumstance issues causing them not to improve their lives?

Those women can't work 2 jobs when it comes down to gaining more income, they'll rather blame shit on life circumstances.

Niggas just say any silly ole thing to be in the mix.

The women that go out and get BBL procedures, 400-500 weaves, other accessories but living check to check have Life circumstance issues causing them not to improve their lives?

Those women can't work 2 jobs when it comes down to gaining more income, they'll rather blame shit on life circumstances.

Niggas just say any silly ole thing to be in the mix.
Shiiit them bbls are an investment in bettering their lives

Shiiit them bbls are an investment in bettering their lives

Let this fool tell it, life circumstances are getting in their way to do such a thing.

Their problems aint that big of a deal for them to be going out getting BBLs, spending money on 500 weaves and other trinkets, while living pay check to pay check.

Picking up a second job isn't the goal, because of life circumstances.

Dude shut up. You sound retarded at this point now. Nobody is thinking their above anybody, you're reaching to come off as what you are saying makes sense, which, when reading it, it's a bunch of shitty excuses.

People have options to improve their life, whether they choose to do so is on them, that's all folks are saying. Outside of medical conditions and aliments that's an excuse, but if you're a full grown healthy adult, you have a mind to use those options.

Stop that reaching shit dude. Nobody is on a high horse or anything, you just don't know how to hold grown adults accountable

If you can find one post where I said people dont have choices then all this bullshit you're saying would make a point. But you won't because I never said people don't have choices.

If you can't understand that there's always gonna be outside factors that affects what decisions you can make then you're missing a huge piece of the puzzle. Which is why you keep resorting to insults instead of addressing what I'm actually saying

If you can find one post where I said people dont have choices then all this bullshit you're saying would make a point. But you won't because I never said people don't have choices.

If you can't understand that there's always gonna be outside factors that affects what decisions you can make then you're missing a huge piece of the puzzle. Which is why you keep resorting to insults instead of addressing what I'm actually saying

What I can find is me making a post about people having choices and you making an insult about me being Carson Tucker.

Why did you take that route with insulting me, instead of addressing what I actually stated in my initial post.

Nigga you throw the first stone and I will throw more

Let this fool tell it, life circumstances are getting in their way to do such a thing.

Their problems aint that big of a deal for them to be going out getting BBLs, spending money on 500 weaves and other trinkets, while living pay check to pay check.

Picking up a second job isn't the goal, because of life circumstances.

Bruh you are a trash troll literally adding nothing but bullshit and foolishness grow the fuck up lame

Bruh you are a trash troll literally adding nothing but bullshit and foolishness grow the fuck up lame
No, you are the fool. The initial disagreement is poor people can improve their situations. You and that other fool WetRain are saying there is a boogeyman stopping those people from improving their choices.

What I can find is me making a post about people having choices and you making an insult about me being Carson Tucker.

Why did you take that route with insulting me, instead of addressing what I actually stated in my initial post.

Nigga you throw the first stone and I will throw more

So you can't find a post where I'm saying what you claim I am? Thought so. And yeah your post sounded exactly like some ol bootstraps republican bullshit that doesn't take into account individual circumstances and thinks there's a one fix cure all for the issue of poverty which can be solved by people just working harder.

Back