Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF NOT KAMALA THEN WHO?

You’re saying they don’t campaign for the black vote?

They do outreach to the black community sure. They even pander to us a little. That's how Kamala wound up as VP. But I don't believe they come to the black community with a plan for how they expect to handle issues that matter to black people. That's what I consider campaigning. They don't put effort into trying to win our vote. They typically assume they already have our vote.

Every time the "All black people should stop voting" crowd pops up, I always ask the same question and I've never gotten a real answer.

They always assume that if black peple take our 13% out of the voting pool that the system will crash and politicians will rush back to us to court our vote. What do we do if that doesn't happen? Hispanics are a bigger voting block than us now. What do we do if the Dems just start courting them (they already have), and just replace us? We will have basically given up all our power and lost any leverage we had. That's a very real possibility.

I'll give you an answer, direct and clear.

Them folks will come back to black votes wit their mind right. If you're used to 100 black folks voting for you so that you can win, 100 of those black votes, you no longer get because they are at home now, they've learn the game, see that you don't offer nothing in return for their vote. Your opponent who only gets 15 of the black votes, those votes go away as well because they see the party as a joke too. Now what happens you ask:

So now you're left to do what?? who will win these elections now?

Who will lose every year? The republicans or democratics?

Your opponent, is always winning the races because that party don't have those 100 black votes that would usually get them to the finish line correct, So what would you do, or what do you think the democratic party is going to do?? Plant and go elsewhere, (see voter suppression) that's why they want these illegals so bad to become citizens so that they can get that voting block that they see vanishing away with black votes. They'll never get that passed, because the Republicans see the play. They are anti-immigration.

Most Hispanics vote Republican. Hispanics men will vote Republican and the women will follow their men, just like white women do. Hispanic low key think they are white.

But what do you think will happen, if black voters sit at home?

1. The Republicans will win every year

2. What will the Democratics now do??

They do outreach to the black community sure. They even pander to us a little. That's how Kamala wound up as VP. But I don't believe they come to the black community with a plan for how they expect to handle issues that matter to black people. That's what I consider campaigning. They don't put effort into trying to win our vote. They typically assume they already have our vote.
Oh ok then that’s a completely different thing.

I'm not with that plan. I believe that the path getting to reparations or any other Black American agenda done is creating a new PAC group for Blacks (we used to have this with the NAACP and other groups, but they are now trash) and electing people at all levels of government who will push actual legislation through.

Voter suppression was and is definitely about the black vote. They started trying to gut the Voting Rights Act because of the record number of black votes Obama received in 2008.

This doesn't make sense because you have black folks that vote republican, you have black folks that run for office. Black people, men been voting since the beginning of time, before white women.

The Voting Acts rights was trying to include other, "illegal immigrants" The campaign started 'after' Obama came into office. 2013, that when the uptick in illegal immigration came about and we started seeing on the news how illegal immigrants were being held in camps/storages etc.

I'll give you an answer, direct and clear.

Them folks will come back to black votes wit their mind right. If you're used to 100 black folks voting for you so that you can win, 100 of those black votes, you no longer get because they are at home now, they've learn the game, see that you don't offer nothing in return for their vote. Your opponent who only gets 15 of the black votes, those votes go away as well because they see the party as a joke too. Now what happens you ask:

So now you're left to do what?? who will win these elections now?

Who will lose every year? The republicans or democratics?

Your opponent, is always winning the races because that party don't have those 100 black votes that would usually get them to the finish line correct, So what would you do, or what do you think the democratic party is going to do?? Plant and go elsewhere, (see voter suppression) that's why they want these illegals so bad to become citizens so that they can get that voting block that they see vanishing away with black votes. They'll never get that passed, because the Republicans see the play. They are anti-immigration.

Most Hispanics vote Republican. Hispanics men will vote Republican and the women will follow their men, just like white women do. Hispanic low key think they are white.

But what do you think will happen, if black voters sit at home?

1. The Republicans will win every year

2. What will the Democratics now do??

You didn't answer my question though. You just explained why ya'll assume that they will come back to us.

My question is what if your assumption is wrong? What if they don't? Contrary to your belief, they actually don't need us to win. Black people are concentrated in the Southeast. A lot of us live in states that rarely ever go Blue anyway. We matter in some purple states like PA and VA, but as I've pointed out, the demographics in those states are changing. If we take ourselves out of the picture, then the Dems and Reps just fight over the next group whether it be Hispanics, LBGTQ, or whatever. Your proposition might actually be more effective on state or local levels than national levels.

This thread is a microcosm of black America in a nutshell

Bunch of talking heads trying to sound smarter than each other while ignoring the simple task at hand
Nigga Kamala supporters are not at Liberty to make comments like this

If you're okay with being a pawn you don't have anything to say

You didn't answer my question though. You just explained why ya'll assume that they will come back to us.

My question is what if your assumption is wrong? What if they don't? Contrary to your belief, they actually don't need us to win. Black people are concentrated in the Southeast. A lot of us live in states that rarely ever go Blue anyway. We matter in some purple states like PA and VA, but as I've pointed out, the demographics in those states are changing. If we take ourselves out of the picture, then the Dems and Reps just fight over the next group whether it be Hispanics, LBGTQ, or whatever. Your proposition might actually be more effective on state or local levels than national levels.

You assumed that the assumption is wrong, let's go with that, they don't come back to black folks, then I would like you to answer this, what will they do? You didn't answer that question, if they don't come back to black voters, they will lose every year, that's other elections too.

I'm asking you, what happens next, if you say that they won't come back to get the black voter.

Aint no fight over the Hispanics, they vote republican, majority of them. LBGTQ, we are speaking about white gays? men and women, they usually vote democratic, liberals, they are already a block for the Democratic party, this group (omitting every black person) will not get them the W for every election.

So again, with the democratic party having only white gay men and women, and with the Hispanic crowd voting Republican, I ask you, what will the Dems do?

Asians don't vote in high numbers.
Jews don't vote
Native Americans do vote in high numbers,

What are their options to win?

There’s nothing a president of the United States can do for me.

It’s not in their job description.

So, there’s nothing to vote for.

Then why do they campaign for the black vote?
The black vote is more concentrated in certain areas of the country

C'mon whoadie

But like lonious said, they can just replace black people and then y'all will really see the opposite effect of what y'all are trying to achieve

C'mon whoadie

But like lonious said, they can just replace black people and then y'all will really see the opposite effect of what y'all are trying to achieve
Gaslight is on..

They don't put in effort to win our vote:

If these candidates continue to do this benige neglect thing, ignoring black folks, that they've been doing for the last 50 years, what should the 20 million black folks in American do?

They don't do anything for black folks and we've presented things to them, See cube, don't even wanna have a meeting to just hear the things on the list that could be done, what do you and the other crowd who vote just to be voting, what do you want black folks to do

Continue to vote?

C'mon whoadie

And the difference between myself 5th and our ilk and your ilk is we don't give a fuck about that outcome... and you niggas are shivering frightened afraid, doing everything to prevent that outcome

Like @Stiff and @IUTpt2 said in back to back posts our best bet is Black togetherness

But that's a foreign concept on this website.... hey let's make fun of Umar!

And the difference between myself 5th and our ilk and your ilk is we don't give a fuck about that outcome... and you niggas are shivering frightened afraid, doing everything to prevent that outcome
Nah, let's start here

Give names of people on this site that this describes

I answered 5ths question and you came outta nowhere with this

Back