Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF NOT KAMALA THEN WHO?

I just saw this, Let's try this again, cuz I like to answer all questions in debates, you asked, the black folks that don't vote, what happens if the dems doesn't come back? This is what you're asking right??

lol This was the only question of the debate. We've been arguing about stuff that has nothing to do with my actual question.

If black people as a whole remove ourselves from the voting pool, and Dems find a way to win again, what would our options be then?

lol This was the only question of the debate. We've been arguing about stuff that has nothing to do with my actual question.

If black people as a whole remove ourselves from the voting pool, and Dems find a way to win again, what would our options be then?

Nothing, we chilling. I wanna see them find a way, they haven't found a way to win without blacks since they switched from the Republican party to the Democratic party.

Nothing changes, to answer this 1 out of a million of a thing to even happen, we weren't getting nothing from them in the first place, you can't miss what you never had bro. Nothing happens to black folks, we continue to live our lives like we been doing.

Name a time in history that the dems won the election without the black vote.

Now would you answer my question: If it goes the other way

If they don't "win" elections, and the other groups that they lobbied for don't get them to the W.

What do the dems do??

Nothing, we chilling. I wanna see them find a way, they haven't found a way to win without blacks in since they switched from the Republican party to the Democratic party.

Nothing changes, to answer this 1 million of a thing to even happen, we weren't getting nothing from them in the first place, you can't miss what you never had bro. Nothing happens to black folks, we continue to live our lives like we been doing.

Name a time in history that the dems won the election without the black vote.

They used to get all their wins without the black vote because back in the day, they were the conservative group. Then there was a realignment and the Dems used black people to fill the hole left by all the people that fled to the Republican party. In other words, we've already seen a political realignment happen. The Dems found a way to get past that. You're naive if you think they couldn't do the same again. Again, the Democratic party is already the more popular party with or without black people. If it wasn't for the electoral college, they would have basically won every election going back to the first bush.

Anyway, so your answer is basically, we'd just exist without any power or representation. Ok, that's an answer, I guess.

Now would you answer my question: If it goes the other way

If they don't "win" elections, and the other groups that they lobbied for don't get them to the W.

What do the dems do??

They'd come back to us and offer just enough to get us back on board for that election, and we'd go through that cycle again every election. They'd request our vote, we'd give them conditions for our vote. Which is exactly what I propose be done now, so what's different about your way other than it runs an inherent risk of backfiring on us?

They used to get all their wins without the black vote because back in the day, they were the conservative group. Then there was a realignment and the Dems used black people to fill the hole left by all the people that fled to the Republican party. In other words, we've already seen a political realignment happen. The Dems found a way to get past that. You're naive if you think they couldn't do the same again. Again, the Democratic party is already the more popular party with or without black people. If it wasn't for the electoral college, they would have basically won every election going back to the first bush.

Anyway, so your answer is basically, we'd just exist without any power or representation. Ok, that's an answer, I guess.

The democratic party was your 'republican' party back in the day (if you count that yes, they, the democratic party/conservatives won without black votes, I said this) but the so call "republican party today was the "democratic party:" of today who needed black voters to win.

The democratic party back in the day were you slave masters, conservatives, the electoral college came into play because of the population in the southern states having the most people in these states because of the slave population.

What was the cause of the switch in parties? specifically?

However you wanna frame it, yes that's my answer, carry your ass to work and do what you been doing, like we've doing for the past 50 or so years in this political game, since we vote and don't get nothing.

Jews don't vote
Asians don't vote
I can name more groups that don't vote or vote in low numbers
They are all good

We'll be just like them.

I guess they don't have any power or representation either

They'd come back to us and offer just enough to get us back on board for that election, and we'd go through that cycle again every election. They'd request our vote, we'd give them conditions for our vote. Which is exactly what I propose be done now, so what's different about your way other than it runs an inherent risk of backfiring on us?

We spent 40 minutes only for you to post what I've and many others have been saying all along in this thread.

If the dems don't listen to what we present, which is what they are doing now, we stay at home. Kamala can ask what black folks need, yet she hasn't

She can actually hit up Cube folks, all of these schlors, Dr. Claude, etc and ask, she can hit up Meagan and Quavo, she has reach

So folks are like, we sitting at home this time until the dems start to act right. Stop playing in people face

That Cube list is still online, still intact, she has something to go off of.

Didn't @AP2.5 say majority of black folks don't vote? Wasn't that his stance and you quoted it?

Which is it, One Mic or Ouch Wally?
No that's not what I said

Edit:

Better yet, show me where you're getting this from

You said democratic in the state of Louisianas is high but black/democratic don't show up
That's a far cry from "blacks don't vote" but I said Democrats specifically don't vote or rather that was the crux of my argument cause you kept insisting Louisiana is a red state when in fact it is not

Again

There are more registered Democrats in the state of Louisiana but they do not all vote in larger numbers to turn the state Blue

That's a far cry from "blacks don't vote" but I said Democrats specifically don't vote or rather that was the crux of my argument cause you kept insisting Louisiana is a red state when in fact it is not

Again

There are more registered Democrats in the state of Louisiana but they do not all vote in larger numbers to turn the state Blue

I never said blacks don't vote, but you made mentioned on that notion as to say that blacks don't vote. I actually counter your post and said that blacks do vote.

Louisiana has long been reliably red. The Bayou State has voted for the Republican candidate in every presidential election since 2000,

Seems like a red state to me bud

Last edited:
Back