Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

Niggas got more rage and ra ra against a online user than a person who violates their own child
Niggas on this website said they'd let an old white woman spit on them as her caretaker without doing anything about it

Because

She has dementia
We don't know if she is racist or not
Muh precious job

I would catch a charge and be out on bail too

lol Fair enough. You ain't a model minority though so I don't think you could expect bail, not a cheap one anyway.

Get up outta there how? Are YOU, yourself going to make him move?

Calling the cops? The same people who already don't side with black folks

Weak

Yes, me myself. Like I've said from the start. I'd do whatever is best for my child, and making sure my child could come home everyday without worrying about encountering her attacker is what would be best. In that particular circumstance, one way or the other he's gotta go.

If a person violates YOUR child, either you doing something to them or you're not.

That's what I asked. All that other extra shit is for the birds.

You either doing something to that person who violated your child or you a weak ass man... Point blank

If I slap your child, I dare anyone you weak ass man to do something to me.

Yeah it's very weak to consider what's in the best interests of your child. What a stupid thing to consider

Oh, ok gotcha. Niggas just started talking. Everybody else must've gotten the memo. I'm clearly the only confused nigga.

You still a trash ass female.

if asking black people to stand up against those that violate us is being a coon then fuck it...,,you still trash
Time and place tho bruh

And i think that's what 5th always tries to get through to you

Your black community narrative doesn't really apply here. When the pig shot the girl with a knife, a yea i felt you but not here

This is about an individual anti black punk, nothing else

Yeah it's very weak to consider what's in the best interests of your child. What a stupid thing to consider

Let your child be violated by people and their own scary ass father don't do a dayum about it.

Weak shit. Just say you aint built to do shit if someone does something to your child.

Niggas need to not have kids if this is the mindset that some have, weak shit.

lol Fair enough. You ain't a model minority though so I don't think you could expect bail, not a cheap one anyway.

Yes, me myself. Like I've said from the start. I'd do whatever is best for my child, and making sure my child could come home everyday without worrying about encountering her attacker is what would be best. In that particular circumstance, one way or the other he's gotta go.

Calling the cops

Let your child be violated by people and their own scary ass father don't do a dayum about it.

Weak shit. Just say you aint built to do shit if someone does something to your child.

Niggas need to not have kids if this is the mindset that some have, weak shit.

You clearly have a very limited view of what doing something about it means. And haven't addressed how doing something that would result in you not being able to be there for your child would ultimately help them in the long run

Niggas on this website said they'd let an old white woman spit on them as her caretaker without doing anything about it

Because

She has dementia
We don't know if she is racist or not
Muh precious job

I'm not surprise, everybody wanna be quick with the ra ra energy for an online user, but won't do shit in real life when someone violates their own child.

Weak men make sick, niggas should be stoned

Time and place tho bruh

And i think that's what 5th always tries to get through to you

Your black community narrative doesn't really apply here. When the pig shot the girl with a knife, a yea i felt you but not here

This is about an individual anti black punk, nothing else
Aye she trash
Filthy week old trash

Anyway.
aye I’m supposed to look out for your people if you protecting yours. Should be my duty to understand why you did it and stand behind you folks.

We got white cops killing us and get million dollar Gofundmes because people make sure they good. On the legal side and can feed them fam.

i can not be ok with watching your people suffer twice because of the decision of someone else.. even if you per se don’t do nothing and want to hire a nigga to do the deed..... we need to be on the same side to protect our own.

Back