Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

Look bruh, you can believe what you want. I'm telling you what is legal and what isn't. It's not legal to go harm someone that harmed you or someone you love without some clear indication that they intend to do further harm. The law won't see that as protection and it, by definition, isn't protection.

Now if you're ever in this situation, and you feel that's what you need to do, go for it, but the law won't be on your side, and that's just a fact.

I didn't ask you or anybody else what is legal or not. Didn't even read the rest of your post. We're done here.

Look bruh, you can believe what you want. I'm telling you what is legal and what isn't. It's not legal to go harm someone that harmed you or someone you love without some clear indication that they intend to do further harm. The law won't see that as protection and it, by definition, isn't protection.

Now if you're ever in this situation, and you feel that's what you need to do, go for it, but the law won't be on your side, and that's just a fact.

What happens if the Asian guy gets off? Who side the law is on?

I assume that you are not black, so what should these parents do in a situation like this when they don't get justice?

I assume that you are not black, so what should these parents do in a situation like this when they don't get justice?

You'd actually probably have a better chance of getting off for going after them if they got off than doing it before any trial or court case.

It's not dismissed which is exactly why I asked "what would folks do to protect their kid".

And to some that protection looks different than it would to someone else. To some it's instant retaliation regardless of long term consequences. To others it's making sure they're still physically present for their child. Either way it's not just the parent but the child who also has to live with the consequences of the parents decision.

I didn't ask you or anybody else what is legal or not. Didn't even read the rest of your post. We're done here.

You asked what a person should do in that scenario. Anyone who doesn't consider the consequences of potential actions they take is an idiot.

Whatever they feel is appropriate as long as they are willing to deal with the consequences. As a father, I'd most certainly want to kill the person that shot my daughter especially if he was out walking free. I also know that I can be a better father to my daughters as a free man and not trapped behind bars. I don't know what I'd do to be honest, but I hope I'd make the best decision for my children and not just satisfy my own rage.

You'd actually probably have a better chance of getting off for going after them if they got off than doing it before any trial or court case.

What are YOU doing in this situation if this was your kid? Are you chilling and going to work the next day?

You asked what a person should do in that scenario. Anyone who doesn't consider the consequences of potential actions they take is an idiot.

Whatever they feel is appropriate as long as they are willing to deal with the consequences. As a father, I'd most certainly want to kill the person that shot my daughter especially if he was out walking free. I also know that I can be a better father to my daughters as a free man and not trapped behind bars. I don't know what I'd do to be honest, but I hope I'd make the best decision for my children and not just satisfy my own rage.

I didn't ask what YOU WANT to do, I asked what ARE you going to do if this happened to your child?

You don't know what you would do?

So anybody can violate your daughter and you have a mind frame or stance on not knowing what to do? Smh

What are YOU doing in this situation if this was your kid? Are you chilling and going to work the next day?

There's a non extreme answer to this that doesn't involve instant murder or pretending as if nothing happened like you're trying to say. My 1st priority would be my child and their well being. So I'd be doing what I felt best to make sure my child could get help dealing with the trauma of being shot. Everything else would come after making sure my child is going to get whatever help they need

And to some that protection looks different than it would to someone else. To some it's instant retaliation regardless of long term consequences. To others it's making sure they're still physically present for their child. Either way it's not just the parent but the child who also has to live with the consequences of the parents decision.

True and thanks for actually answering my question. I understand we all see things differently which is the exact reason I asked the question.

I didn't ask what YOU WANT to do, I asked what ARE you going to do if this happened to your child?

You don't know what you would do?

So anybody can violate your daughter and you have a mind frame or stance on not knowing what to do? Smh

Look bruh, you want to try to make this a stupidly simple situation, but it's not.

Right now I'm the sole bread winner for my children. I'm the one that keeps food on their table and a roof over their heads.

I'm a real person. Not a fucking vigilante on TV. Would I want to kill the man that violated my daughter? Of course. Would I do something that could potentially fuck their whole lives up just for the pleasure of killing that man? I hope not.

There's a non extreme answer to this that doesn't involve instant murder or pretending as if nothing happened like you're trying to say. My 1st priority would be my child and their well being. So I'd be doing what I felt best to make sure my child could get help dealing with the trauma of being shot. Everything else would come after making sure my child is going to get whatever help they need

Either you're doing something or you're not. All that other stuff is irrelevant.

A man could violate your child and your 1st thing is to best thing you want to do is seek therapy? The child is in the hospital.

Everything else like what?

I'm starting to see some scary ass men on this board, allowing their children to be mistreated, one don't know what he wants to do, another wants to seek therapy for his child who is in the hospital, while the offender walks around free and back on SM.

Look bruh, you want to try to make this a stupidly simple situation, but it's not.

Right now I'm the sole bread winner for my children. I'm the one that keeps food on their table and a roof over their heads.

I'm a real person. Not a fucking vigilante on TV. Would I want to kill the man that violated my daughter? Of course. Would I do something that could potentially fuck their whole lives up just for the pleasure of killing that man? I hope not.

I don't give a shit if you are the sole bread winner for the children of the corn, a dude violates your daughter and all you want to focus on is, you being the sole bread winner for your children

That shit is weak breh, and I hope you're not a black man talking like that.

Your kids got a mama and other family members, you are a grown ass man talking about you don't know what you'll do if someone violates your child, smh.

Man that's weak as hell and I hope you're not serious.

I don't give a shit if you are the sole bread winner for the children of the corn, a dude violates your daughter and all you want to focus on is, you being the sole bread winner for your children

That shit is weak breh, and I hope you're not a black man talking like that.

Your kids got a mama and other family members, you are a grown ass man talking about you don't know what you'll do if someone violates your child, smh.

Man that's weak as hell and I hope you're not serious.

I am a black man, and the wellbeing of my children is my main concern not your opinion of me. None of my children's other family members could replace me their lives.

I really hope you don't have children if you consider it weak for a father to stop and consider what's best for those children before taking action. You sound like a someone that doesn't understand what responsibility is.

I am a black man, and the wellbeing of my children is my main concern not your opinion of me. None of my children's other family members could replace me their lives.

I really hope you don't have children if you consider it weak for a father to stop and consider what's best for those children before taking action. You sound like a someone that doesn't understand what responsibility is.

How when a man just violated your daughter.

Weak shit.

You're a man coming up with excuses on why you are allowing your daughters to be violated and you are not doing anything.

Weak shit and the fact that you are a black man makes this even sad.

Animals have more courage than what I'm reading on here, and this shit is coming outta the mouths of grown ass men.

You niggas bet not have any smoke for ANYBODY on the streets offline, sitting up here typing about I gotta be the sole bread winner of my family. Weak shit.

I should break in your house and take your bread and violate your home for having that scary ass mind-set.. It aint like you go do shit.

Weak

Either you're doing something or you're not. All that other stuff is irrelevant.

A man could violate your child and your 1st thing is to best thing you want to do is seek therapy? The child is in the hospital.

Everything else like what?

I'm starting to see some scary ass men on this board, allowing their children to be mistreated, one don't know what he wants to do, another wants to seek therapy for his child who is in the hospital, while the offender walks around free and back on SM.

I'm only speaking on the bold cause I had a conversation about this about a year ago.

My wife and I were talking about a situation where something was done to this man's wife. I told her I'd be out trying to hunt said person down. My wife told me she understand where I'm coming from but what hit me the most was that. She said she would feel fucked up if she woke up in hospital and I wasn't there. That shit hit me. I'm saying that because as a man some might still go try to hunt that man down. But also a man making sure his loved ones get what they need before he goes on that mission ain't wrong either.

So I get 100% where @BlackRain is coming when he says he going to make sure his child is straight first before anything else might go on.

I'm only speaking on the bold cause I had a conversation about this about a year ago.

My wife and I were talking about a situation where something was done to this man's wife. I told her I'd be out trying to hunt said person down. My wife told me she understand where I'm coming from but what hit me the most was that. She said she would feel fucked up if she woke up in hospital and I wasn't there. That shit hit me. I'm saying that because as a man some might still go try to hunt that man down. But also a man making sure his loved ones get what they need before he goes on that mission ain't wrong either.

So I get 100% where @BlackRain is coming when he says he going to make sure his child is straight first before anything else might go on.

What would you personally have to do to "make sure your child is straight first" in a case like this though assuming that you're planning on taking an action that would essentially take you off the board as a presence in that child's life?

Back