How far is too far to protect your family?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
No one is afraid of killing us. Not even our kids are safe.

i bet the black community helped him buy that house.

Shit is disgusting

so when they lock you up for murder who is gonna protect your kid. If anything they would’ve had to do it like right after it happened and we also know the parents woulda been gone. It’s all the way fucked up. But it’s a reason parents don’t get revenge.

A question for anybody to answer not just for you.

When the state and fed govt. has shown that they will not protect your child. What are parents supposed to do?

A question for anybody to answer not just for you.

When the state and fed govt. has shown that they will not protect your child. What are parents supposed to do?

its lame we gotta go through this but if you got two kids one gets killed you get revenge ain’t no revenge law so you gone who raises the other kid? And all the extra.

its lame we gotta go through this but if you got two kids one gets killed you get revenge ain’t no revenge law so you gone who raises the other kid? And all the extra.
if we were a solid community...this would not be an issue

Who you referencing?

you obviously. You do that a lot back in the 20s to the 50s blacks were together like you want and this type of shit still happened. You know and we all know they have specifically targeted our community for centuries if we’re together or apart. It feels like you feel if blacks just do better we wouldn’t have people trying to kill us but we all know that’s false. And again nobody is saying that more unity isn’t a good thing. But racism is not some thing you can outgrow

Reactions: Scandalust313
If you think anybody in here is blaming parents you a fuck nigga and can’t read.

You and anyone it applies to.
Aye cuz

fact of the matter is.....WE need to move as a unit.

all that they shouldn’t do is bullshit. People do what’s allowed.
We need to be sure they person who responds has backing. People look out for their child, they get bail, and money for a good lawyer.

y’all can call it what you want.....but until we look out for those that are standing up for theirs against outsiders.....the outsiders will always see us as “kill them” type ass people.

so you blame him for The shooting....,im wondering why that nigga ain’t got no fear of consequence from our community.

Aye cuz

We need to be sure they person who responds has backing. People look out for their child, they get bail, and money for a good lawyer.

y’all can call it what you want.....but until we look out for those that are standing up for theirs against outsiders.....the outsiders will always see us as “kill them” type ass people.

so you blame him for The shooting....,im wondering why that nigga ain’t got no fear of consequence from our community.

So you asking why non black people feel it’s ok to hurt black people and why we don’t jump up and kill them. Tulsa Oklahoma is a perfect example. The MOVE bombing in your hometown is the perfect example. Are you as the rich guy gonna build a new block when they bomb massive numbers of us? Are you giving guns to thugs and pointing them in the right direction?

Reactions: Race Jones
you obviously. You do that a lot back in the 20s to the 50s blacks were together like you want and this type of shit still happened. You know and we all know they have specifically targeted our community for centuries if we’re together or apart. It feels like you feel if blacks just do better we wouldn’t have people trying to kill us but we all know that’s false. And again nobody is saying that more unity isn’t a good thing. But racism is not some thing you can outgrow
You know something ... y’all looking at shit very wrong.

we don’t have the system on our side. So what you want?

homie house should be shot the fuck up.

but you and people like you would rather depend on the system that don’t fuck with us. To me that shit is crazy.

Aint like we ain’t got hittas.

Dude should not feel safe moving in these streets. That’s a fucking child.

You know something ... y’all looking at shit very wrong.

we don’t have the system on our side. So what you want?

homie house should be shot the fuck up.

but you and people like you would rather depend on the system that don’t fuck with us. To me that shit is crazy.

Aint like we ain’t got hittas.

Dude should not feel safe moving in these streets. That’s a fucking child.

Bruh omg you just don’t get it. The same shit that stops you from killing somebody is the same as anybody else. If you not gonna take revenge stop telling others how and why when you won’t suffer any consequence. That’s crazy to me. We all want unity but you talking about an entire system like damn bro. You literally never hold white folks accountable

So you asking why non black people feel it’s ok to hurt black people and why we don’t jump up and kill them. Tulsa Oklahoma is a perfect example. The MOVE bombing in your hometown is the perfect example. Are you as the rich guy gonna build a new block when they bomb massive numbers of us? Are you giving guns to thugs and pointing them in the right direction?
See..,

this is disingenuous.

Im actually trying to help build communities. So miss me with that.
And I would help with feed if someone responded.

but you want what from them?

move happened when I was a child. What are you doing?
Waiting on the system that will shoot you as you pull off from the court house.

y’all got this real fucked up.

they picking off black people and y’all attack me for saying at some point we need to make them feel.....like shit gonna be bad for them.

Aye cuz

🤦‍♂️

Bruh omg you just don’t get it. The same shit that stops you from killing somebody is the same as anybody else. If you not gonna take revenge stop telling others how and why when you won’t suffer any consequence. That’s crazy to me. We all want unity but you talking about an entire system like damn bro. You literally never hold white folks accountable
Im not a street nigga.
I would not kill just to kill.

andfor you to say i don’t hold white accountable is small thinking.

you have no idea how this works.
You go and be mad...... these people need to fear the very shit we fear.
Whether it’s retaliation with violence or boycott. But do something