Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

See..,

this is disingenuous.

Im actually trying to help build communities. So miss me with that.
And I would help with feed if someone responded.

but you want what from them?

move happened when I was a child. What are you doing?
Waiting on the system that will shoot you as you pull off from the court house.

y’all got this real fucked up.

they picking off black people and y’all attack me for saying at some point we need to make them feel.....like shit gonna be bad for them.

No we all feel you Dos but you be shaming niggas for not starting a violent revolution when you don’t even live here. And then you act like we trying to be soft for being logical. Im
All for it but this ain’t simple shit

At the end of the day it’s a lot of killing going on.

a chink shoots a kid and that’s cool to y’all that he felt empowered enough to get a gun on a 6yr old.

no fear

A question for anybody to answer not just for you.

When the state and fed govt. has shown that they will not protect your child. What are parents supposed to do?

You should do anything you can to protect your child. If that means shooting someone, so be it. However, this dude is on bail. He hasn't been cleared of charges, and he hasn't made any threats towards the child or the family, so killing in this case wouldn't be protection. It would just be vengeance. I can understand wanting that, but @Hellczar is right. You go kill the dude under those circumstances and you're bascally voluntarily taking yourself out of your child's life as an active parent.

At the end of the day it’s a lot of killing going on.

a chink shoots a kid and that’s cool to y’all that he felt empowered enough to get a gun on a 6yr old.

no fear

Yo man, what's up with this board and spouting bullshit as strawmen.

Nobody on this entire site thinks its cool that some asshole thought it was ok to shoot a 6 yo. Ya'll have to stop making comments like this. They are pointless and unprodcutive.

No we all feel you Dos but you be shaming niggas for not starting a violent revolution when you don’t even live here. And then you act like we trying to be soft for being logical. Im
All for it but this ain’t simple shit
Again you speaking bullshit.

we all have a role to play.

you say I don’t live there like I’m not from there and be back damn near every month putting in my work.

i do my part.

yet niggas ain’t holding up their part and then cry when people target us.

say what y’all want.... this shit ain’t cool.

maintenance no way another black perdón should die within 20 miles of this and that China man don’t feel pressure.

You should do anything you can to protect your child. If that means shooting someone, so be it. However, this dude is on bail. He hasn't been cleared of charges, and he hasn't made any threats towards the child or the family, so killing in this case wouldn't be protection. It would just be vengeance. I can understand wanting that, but @Hellczar is right. You go kill the dude under those circumstances and you're bascally voluntarily taking yourself out of your child's life as an active parent.

Thanks for the first bold.

I 100% disagree with the bold underlined. His threats with the sledgehammer moved into action when he shot the child. IMO shooting a child is a action and threat to that family.

Yo man, what's up with this board and spouting bullshit as strawmen.

Nobody on this entire site thinks its cool that some asshole thought it was ok to shoot a 6 yo. Ya'll have to stop making comments like this. They are pointless and unprodcutive.
Bruh.

you got a whole hood about to ride over spray paint and a mural.

maybe i just see things differently.

y’all got it.
RIP to that young man

Thanks for the first bold.

I 100% disagree with the bold underlined. His threats with the sledgehammer moved into action when he shot the child. IMO shooting a child is a action and threat to that family.

Him shooting the child was beyond a threat. It was executed action, and if in that moment, the parents took action, I'm sure they could have walked. What you're talking about now is them taking it on themselves to go into his space and take the violence to him in retaliation for what he did. Again, that's not protection unless he's done or said something after the shooting that would lead the parents to believe that he means to do them further harm. If that's the case and the systemi sn't doing anything, then yeah, they gotta do what they gotta do..

Bruh.

you got a whole hood about to ride over spray paint and a mural.

maybe i just see things differently.

y’all got it.
RIP to that young man

What does that have to do with you claiming that people are ok with that dude shooting the kid.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the people advocating for restraint from the parents aren't cool with a neighborhood wanting to kill over a mural.

Him shooting the child was beyond a threat. It was executed action, and if in that moment, the parents took action, I'm sure they could have walked. What you're talking about now is them taking it on themselves to go into his space and take the violence to him in retaliation for what he did. Again, that's not protection unless he's done or said something after the shooting that would lead the parents to believe that he means to do them further harm. If that's the case and the systemi sn't doing anything, then yeah, they gotta do what they gotta do..

What does that have to do with you claiming that people are ok with that dude shooting the kid.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the people advocating for restraint from the parents aren't cool with a neighborhood wanting to kill over a mural.

How is it not protection if a parent decides to shoot the person who shoot their kid?

There is definitely a discussion to be had about what protecting your child means. Yeah the instant reaction for most would be to want vengeance...but is that vengeance worth it in the long run if the consequences are you no longer being in your child's life cuz you behind bars? which do you think would mean more to your child? You actually being there or being locked up? You can't really ignore that part of this when talking vengeance because your actions have a ripple effect on your child's life.

How is it not protection if a parent decides to shoot the person who shoot their kid?

Protection by definition means to prevent someone from suffering harm. If you go shoot a person after the fact when you have no reason to believe that person means your child any further harm, that's not protection. That's retaliation.

I'm not here to tell anyone how they should react in a situation like this, but you should be clear on what is what because the courts will be clear when they are holding you accountable.

It's protection but under the eyes of the law that gap in time takes it from protection to a premeditated act. Anybody would understand a parent doing that but you can't ignore the fact that there's legal consequences for it

I'm not ignoring that at all. I just don't agree that its not protection.

Protection by definition means to prevent someone from suffering harm. If you go shoot a person after the fact when you have no reason to believe that person means your child any further harm, that's not protection. That's retaliation.

I'm not here to tell anyone how they should react in a situation like this, but you should be clear on what is what because the courts will be clear when they are holding you accountable.
Crime of passion

The bold is just fucking retarded IMO.

The person who just shot a child is walking around free and the parent has no reason to believe that person means the child any further harm.

So it makes sense that the parent should just believe the first shooting is the end of it between the shooter and the child/family. My mind can't put that together to make that make sense.

It'd be a waste of your time to even try to get me to understand that.

I'm not ignoring that at all. I just don't agree that its not protection.

That's why I said it would be understandable as an act of protection... but Czar considering the long term consequences also shouldn't be dismissed as giving a pass go what that person did.

Eye for an eye.

If you sit up here and let folks do things to your child, children and you as a parent don't do anything to the person who caused the harm, you are a weak man, and I don't respect you.

The bold is just fucking retarded IMO.

The person who just shot a child is walking around free and the parent has no reason to believe that person means the child any further harm.

So it makes sense that the parent should just believe the first shooting is the end of it between the shooter and the child/family. My mind can't put that together to make that make sense.

It'd be a waste of your time to even try to get me to understand that.

Look bruh, you can believe what you want. I'm telling you what is legal and what isn't. It's not legal to go harm someone that harmed you or someone you love without some clear indication that they intend to do further harm. The law won't see that as protection and it, by definition, isn't protection.

Now if you're ever in this situation, and you feel that's what you need to do, go for it, but the law won't be on your side, and that's just a fact.

That's why I said it would be understandable as an act of protection... but Czar considering the long term consequences also shouldn't be dismissed as giving a pass go what that person did.

It's not dismissed which is exactly why I asked "what would folks do to protect their kid".

Back