Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

Either you're doing something or you're not. All that other stuff is irrelevant.

A man could violate your child and your 1st thing is to best thing you want to do is seek therapy? The child is in the hospital.

Everything else like what?

I'm starting to see some scary ass men on this board, allowing their children to be mistreated, one don't know what he wants to do, another wants to seek therapy for his child who is in the hospital, while the offender walks around free and back on SM.

I clearly stated what I would do and that's make sure my child gets whatever help they need. I didn't specify what it would be because that's something you can only know once you're in that situation based on how your child is reacting to what was done to them. How you trying to make it a bad thing that someone is considering the long term well being of a child who clearly just had 1 traumatic event happen to them? You trying to add on another traumatic event by them immediately losing a parent in their life right after? That's what you really think is best for a child who more than likely needs their parent there more than ever at that moment?

I don't give a shit if you are the sole bread winner for the children of the corn, a dude violates your daughter and all you want to focus on is, you being the sole bread winner for your children

That shit is weak breh, and I hope you're not a black man talking like that.

Your kids got a mama and other family members, you are a grown ass man talking about you don't know what you'll do if someone violates your child, smh.

Man that's weak as hell and I hope you're not serious.

It's things like the 1st sentence in this post that makes posters go "Ok this person might not really be black posting here"...because that's a wild ass thing to say that a man who is the sole breadwinner for his family is wrong for considering what would happen to his family should he no longer be there to provide for them.

Either you're doing something or you're not. All that other stuff is irrelevant.

A man could violate your child and your 1st thing is to best thing you want to do is seek therapy? The child is in the hospital.

Everything else like what?

I'm starting to see some scary ass men on this board, allowing their children to be mistreated, one don't know what he wants to do, another wants to seek therapy for his child who is in the hospital, while the offender walks around free and back on SM.

Nigga do you got kids? Tell us wtf you would do?

laughing @ yall saying dos wasnt a coon

:foh3:

I tried lol like I get his gistand I know factually every black parent who has had a child harmed wants revenge or something even the Christians but we all know if dad kills this guy he is gone for a long time. Shit is stressful because in other places that’s what the jugdes and police are supposed to do get the person so you don’t have too but USA is trash.

Animals have more courage than what I'm reading on here, and this shit is coming outta the mouths of grown ass men.

You niggas bet not have any smoke for ANYBODY on the streets offline, sitting up here typing about I gotta be the sole bread winner of my family. Weak shit.

I should break in your house and take your bread and violate your home for having that scary ass mind-set.. It aint like you go do shit.

Weak

eat a dick troll I bet you white lol

Let’s go deeper I think shit like this is why we stressed out as a people we all know the world ain’t fair and etc but the enemy has been doing us like this for decades centuries. You think Emmit Till parent ain’t want revenge? But who was gonna take care of his brothers and sisters

Dos wants community task force to handle shit like this and he wants the thugs to be our soldiers but a lot of niggas on the streets don’t care about the next person they don’t even trust each other why would they ride for some strangers?

A question for anybody to answer not just for you.

When the state and fed govt. has shown that they will not protect your child. What are parents supposed to do?
I would've handled it before the media knew anything about it

Eye for an eye

I would've handled it before the media knew anything about it

Eye for an eye

That wasn't the scenario posed though. We're talking specifically about what you'd do when the guy is on bail. It's a whole other story if you can catch up to him before it becomes news.

Niggas looking real cowardly in here. I'll be damned if I let a nigga be walking around after they hurt my kid

Read what people are saying. No one is saying they wouldn't do anything because they are scared. We're saying that we might not go murder the dude because that might not be what's best for the child.

That said, I think you did bring up in the other topic that dude lives right next door. I overlooked that. At the very least, that dude would have to get up out of there while he's out because there is no way a child could feel safe with the guy who shot him being free right next door.

Last edited:
It's things like the 1st sentence in this post that makes posters go "Ok this person might not really be black posting here"...because that's a wild ass thing to say that a man who is the sole breadwinner for his family is wrong for considering what would happen to his family should he no longer be there to provide for them.

If a person violates YOUR child, either you doing something to them or you're not.

That's what I asked. All that other extra shit is for the birds.

You either doing something to that person who violated your child or you a weak ass man... Point blank

If I slap your child, I dare anyone you weak ass man to do something to me.

Niggas looking real cowardly in here. I'll be damned if I let a nigga be walking around after they hurt my kid

Niggas weak.

Letting their child, children get violated but want to fuss and get mad at online users for calling them weak ass men. A shame of you spineless ass niggas.

Your children shouldn't respect you if you're not going to go to the grave or bat for them.

Weak ass men.

Niggas got more rage and ra ra against a online user than a person who violates their own child

eat a dick troll I bet you white lol

Look at you, you're so quick to invite another man (online user) to your private parts but wouldn't do shit in real life if someone did the same or worse to your own child.

Weak shit. That's how I know how solid niggas be and don't be online.

That wasn't the scenario posed though. We're talking specifically about what you'd do when the guy is on bail. It's a whole other story if you can catch up to him before it becomes news.

Read what people are saying. No one is saying they wouldn't do anything because they are scared. We're saying that we might not go murder the dude because that might not be what's best for the child.

That said, I think you did bring up in the other topic that dude lives right next door. I overlooked that. At the very least, that dude would have to get up out of there while he's out because there is no way a child could feel safe with the guy who shot him being free right next door.

Get up outta there how? Are YOU, yourself going to make him move?

Calling the cops? The same people who already don't side with black folks

Weak

I would catch a charge and be out on bail too

Back