Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

You clearly have a very limited view of what doing something about it means. And haven't addressed how doing something that would result in you not being able to be there for your child would ultimately help them in the long run

I know I asked what were YOU doing if this situation happened to your child or children, and all you stated was doing something, which could mean anything...returning to work, etc.

I asked directly are you doing something to the offender or not. It's very simple

Couldn't be me. Either I would have beat that muhfucka to within an inch of his life or I'd flat out murk his ass. Either way, I'mma need bail money and a good ass lawyer to beat the case.
I’ll be the first to donate and make sure you good.

this shit has to stop

Let your child be violated by people and their own scary ass father don't do a dayum about it.

Weak shit. Just say you aint built to do shit if someone does something to your child.

Niggas need to not have kids if this is the mindset that some have, weak shit.

lol Says the nigga that thinks getting revenge for your child is more important than actually taking care of your child. Sterilize yourself nigga.

I know I asked what were YOU doing if this situation happened to your child or children, and all you stated was doing something, which could mean anything...returning to work, etc.

I asked directly are you doing something to the offender or not. It's very simple

And I answered the question. Whatever is best for my child then that's what I would do and being that a child needs their parent actually there for them after going through trauma I wouldn't do something that would result in me being taken away from them when they would need me the most. That don't mean the shit wouldn't be hard or there's no desire to get that person up outta here which is what you're wrongly assuming, but ultimately my child and what's best for them comes first not my own personal desire for revenge.

Lmao Low blow!!!!

Obama was in office, bruh thought shit was sweet. He actually believed in the system cuz he thought the case was open and shut

Or maybe he knew that he'd be the one in prison for killing him and not being there for his wife and other children would do more harm than good for them.

Has it be confirmed they are neighbors?

I mean that gotta live really close regardless.

I would have been on his ass soon as it happened. Shots would have been sent back immediately

Or maybe he knew that he'd be the one in prison for killing him and not being there for his wife and other children would do more harm than good for them.
I made this point about the dude who killed the racist cac w a punch at Dunkin Donuts

and was called a coon

lol Says the nigga that thinks getting revenge for your child is more important than actually taking care of your child. Sterilize yourself nigga.

You a whole nurse out here dummy

Just say you're a scary grown ass man. Hiding being taking care of the child, nigga take care of the person who caused your child to be in that position.

Weak ass

I made this point about the dude who killed the racist cac w a punch at Dunkin Donuts

and was called a coon

Anybody who doesn't understand the point on no acting on every little impulse for revenge ultimately finds themselves in a fucked up situation. Especially when a child is involved not considering how your actions will affect them and those around you isn't the act of super heroism these niggas trying to make it in here. It's selfish as fuck and the exact opposite of showing care for your child's well being. Child already going through a traumatic event, sure why not traumatize them more by having them lose a parent too. No way that child would think it's their fault and internalize that guilt. Not a chance at all...

This fear of consequences thing aint it 100% of the time. Being black has inherent consequences anyway

Imagine handling your business discreetly.. *gasp*

This fear of consequences thing aint it 100% of the time. Being black has inherent consequences anyway

Imagine handling your business discreetly.. *gasp*

It ain't not doing something out of fear. It's not doing something out of recognizing the most likely outcome of your actions. And if it's going to end up doing more harm than good to your family overall is it ultimately worth it just to satisfy your own ego?

Back