Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

This thread actually reminds me of what I said in another thread about being waxing poetic about being willing to die for shit but never talking about what they're willing to live for. It's easy to say you'd go get revenge. That's the automatic go to. It's much harder to face the reality of what you'd have to endure by saying you'd stick around and see your child deal with the inevitable trauma of being 6 years old and being shot in their own neighborhood.

ehhhh or is this you projecting because you wouldnt go after the person that shot your kid?

The next logical step would be to get an order of protection to keep him away while out on bail and failing that make him know he's not welcome in the neighborhood and harm can and will befall him at any given time. It wasn't just one kid that was shot at it was just one kid that was hit. I would have the whole neighborhood out there with torches and pitchforks.

In all reality dude is most likely going to be in jail for a long while when he gets convicted. If he skates or gets a light sentence that's an appropriate time to start plotting.

Finally, there needs to be direct pressure to get that magistrate recalled or whatever the hell it is you do with a magistrate.

This thread actually reminds me of what I said in another thread about being waxing poetic about being willing to die for shit but never talking about what they're willing to live for. It's easy to say you'd go get revenge. That's the automatic go to. It's much harder to face the reality of what you'd have to endure by saying you'd stick around and see your child deal with the inevitable trauma of being 6 years old and being shot in their own neighborhood.

Just say that you're scared to do time or die behind yours nigga. All that other shit you're talking is for the birds

Nigga you wouldn't do shit if this was to happened, point blank, stop all that make believe shit you're spewing out.

Somebody can do just about anything to your child, or children and you won't do shit to that person. Cut out all that back and forth nonsense, you aint doing shit

personally, if you shoot my child i would be sooo beside myself and wouldnt be able to stifle the rage in me. now a baby, my baby, has to grow up with immense trauma for the rest of their life because of your actions

i would get my affairs in order because im taking you tf out

whether it takes me months or years, youre not shooting my kid and getting away with it

better lock the asian bul up before i get next to him

simple as that

matter of fact i might not even have to kill you but best believe im pissing on your head punkass bitch

You'll let ANYBODY violate your child and you won't do shit but ask the child what's best for them.

If your child tells you, Dad I want you to do something to the offender who did this to me (which most children will do and say), yo scary ass probably will plea to the child that it's wrong to get revenge.

Weak ass

There's a reason 6 year olds don't make too many decisions on what's best for them on their own. I'm actually very pro revenge which is why I've already stated nobody is doubting the desire for it to be real... but I also know that decisions have consequences and can affect more than just myself and as badly as you may way to get revenge on someone that might not always be the best decision to make.

ehhhh or is this you projecting because you wouldnt go after the person that shot your kid?

Not projecting in the least bit. Like I said already there's no confusion on the fact that the desire for revenge and wanting some get back would be there in full force, but ultimately thinking about whether or not my child is better off with me there with them or locked behind bars would at some point have to come into consideration. To not consider how you now being in prison would affect your child is pretty selfish

There's a reason 6 year olds don't make too many decisions on what's best for them on their own. I'm actually very pro revenge which is why I've already stated nobody is doubting the desire for it to be real... but I also know that decisions have consequences and can affect more than just myself and as badly as you may way to get revenge on someone that might not always be the best decision to make.

If your child said he or she wants you to go after the person that did this to them or if that child ask you what are you going to do to the person that did that to them, are you telling me that you are going to tell your child this garbage shit that you're telling me??

Even 2 year olds want revenge when they have been wronged.

Cause harm to my seed if you want...I’m not even gonna “Law Abiding Citizen” kill yo ass...ain’t no plots and scams or planning goin’ on...FUCK all’at!!

I’m goin’ full blown Carl Lee Hailey on you and I’m at tha courthouse wit’ tha yappa....

63B397DD-FD4C-45BE-B90C-D2691DDA5582.gif

If your child said he or she wants you to go after the person that did this to them or if that child ask you what are you going to do to the person that did that to them, are you telling me that you are going to tell your child this garbage shit that you're telling me??

Even 2 year olds want revenge when they have been wronged.

No because you are, at least pretending to be, an adult with a certain level of understanding on how the real world operates. A child doesn't have that so their idea of revenge doesn't include the after effects of their actions. So you go out and get revenge, now how do you explain to your child why you're not there anymore? You think they just going to smile and all of a sudden feel better?

No because you are, at least pretending to be, an adult with a certain level of understanding on how the real world operates. A child doesn't have that so their idea of revenge doesn't include the after effects of their actions. So you go out and get revenge, now how do you explain to your child why you're not there anymore? You think they just going to smile and all of a sudden feel better?

So in other words, you won't ever stand up for your child when they are harmed by someone? You are very clear on that.

Everything has an ending.

As a man, for your child, there's no such thing as compromise when it comes to your seed being harmed by someone dude.

And the reason I can actually speak to the effects of this shit is because I've actually seen this shit play out in real time. Having a family member get locked up on some revenge shit and seeing how it's affecting his children they damn sure don't feel "good" or more protected now that their Dad ain't seeing the light of day for a good few decades.

So in other words, you won't ever stand up for your child when they are harmed by someone? You are very clear on that.

Everything has an ending.

As a man, for your child, there's no such thing as compromise when it comes to your seed being harmed by someone dude.

No that's your misguided interpretation. As a parent your job is your child's well being both short and long term. If you think your child is best off by not having you there then that's your choice. It hasn't really worked out all that well in the past historically but you go ahead and take that route

And the reason I can actually speak to the effects of this shit is because I've actually seen this shit play out in real time. Having a family member get locked up on some revenge shit and seeing how it's affecting his children they damn sure don't feel "good" or more protected now that their Dad ain't seeing the light of day for a good few decades.
the fear of consequence Rules you

You just said 6 year old don't know the best interest of things, so why are you trying to explain things to a dayum child on why you did what you did or why you are not here. Most children want their parents to take up for them. If you have a certain level of understanding then that's should be all that's needed.

The fuck is you trying to convince your 6 year old child that you are a coward, by you not doing nothing, that 6 year old will grow up thinking you are a sucka anyways for allowing that shit to happen and you not doing nothing but trying to convince the child that you are not a coward and the only reason why you aint do anything is because you are scared to go to jail or die. Smh

Take your grown ass out there and get revenge on what that person did to your child.

No that's your misguided interpretation. As a parent your job is your child's well being both short and long term. If you think your child is best off by not having you there then that's your choice. It hasn't really worked out all that well in the past historically but you go ahead and take that route

You'll get tired of your child being harmed by others before that child looks at you as a weak father man.

You can only use that moral garbage ass speech so many times until that child finds out that his dad is a weak ass man and will not take up for him. Father allows people to harm his own child and all that's done is a Bill Cosby speech on turn the other cheek

That child will be telling you what to do when he's 14, running your household because you're scared of confrontation.

Back