How far is too far to protect your family?

ok so if you get locked up for 30 how you protecting your kid for 30 years? That’s all I want to know how are y’all gonna protect you kid in the future? Explain it fully.
Its super DISGUSTING that you automatically associate getting revenge with 30 years in prison. Like that's the only way it can be huh

You're another defeatist

I'm noticing a pattern round here

Reactions: Race Jones
Weren’t u one of the niggas calling me a coon when I said homie should have thought about it before punching and killing the cac that called him a nigga

I do t think I was but if you want me to be or got proof do it? And also he threw a punch I don’t think his intent was to kill. Y’all talking about revenge murder in a world with no consequences sounds like a fantasy. I completely get it but I also understand how not being there for your kid after the fact is just as damaging. But since we arguing y’all don’t see it

Its super DISGUSTING that you automatically associate getting revenge with 30 years in prison. Like that's the only way it can be huh

You're another defeatist

I'm noticing a pattern round here

bruh I’m talking in this situation with a nationally televised situation. Tell me how you get revenge and it not lead back to you directly?

bruh I’m talking in this situation with a nationally televised situation. Tell me how you get revenge and it not lead back to you directly?

Imagine stalking your prey, studying his habits and patterns then creating an alibi accordingly

Shit can lead back to me as a PERSON OF INTEREST, not a suspect. Huge difference. They can question but if they have no hard evidence then what???

I ain't first a 48 ass nigga. I wouldn't be sloppy id be strategic... You can do anything you put your mind to, young man. Never forget that

Imagine stalking your prey, studying his habits and patterns then creating an alibi accordingly

Shit can lead back to me as a PERSON OF INTEREST, not a suspect. Huge difference. They can question but if they have no hard evidence then what???

I ain't first a 48 ass nigga. I wouldn't be sloppy id be strategic... You can do anything you put your mind to, young man. Never forget that

So why you ain’t killed no cops yet lol since it’s so easy to get away with murder. Thing is in the situation if he had killed dude right after the shooting he would get off probably well maybe. But the planning leads to a whole different charge. If he did right after nobody in this thread would disagree because the situation. Even now the niggas you arguing with are ok with revenge. But y’all wanna call niggas pussy. Retardation

Understood and agreed. If my kid got shot at 6 years old, I’d be more concerned with being out here in the free world to raise him more than I am with getting revenge.

Plus I got a 18 month old daughter to raise, as well.

Well according to some that makes you a coward

Well according to some that makes you a coward

Here's the thing, man. Having an 18 month old trumps my desire to go hunt this nigga down. And at 6 years old, I wouldn't be comfortable leaving him to fend for himself out here if I decided to go kill homie.

But my son just turned 12. If I'm being honest, if someone did that to him at this age, and I DIDN'T have an 18 month old...I'd off homie without any care about getting caught or not. And I would have no problem looking my 12 year old in the face and explain exactly why I'm never coming home again. At 12, I feel like I've imparted at least some basic level of decency in him and have ultimate trust in his mom to take him the rest of the way.

At 6, I wouldn't gave that same confidence. I need to be out here free to guide him.

Reactions: BlackRain
hey! imma stomp a mudhole in somebody for shooting my child and not think twice about it

like i said, im getting my affairs in order and doing what needs to be done.

Didn’t say you have to be street nigga for revenge but I just seen a nigga say he would get away like that realistic. All parent would want revenge very few would actually think they would get away with it. Beating the fuck out the dude ain’t as bad as murder even if you paralyze him. All niggas is saying is after the revenge you most likely be out of the picture. Yes your kid will understand and everybody else. But if you not there you ain’t there.

Didn’t say you have to be street nigga for revenge but I just seen a nigga say he would get away like that realistic. All parent would want revenge very few would actually think they would get away with it. Beating the fuck out the dude ain’t as bad as murder even if you paralyze him. All niggas is saying is after the revenge you most likely be out of the picture. Yes your kid will understand and everybody else. But if you not there you ain’t there.

yeah the chances of getting away with it are slim to none

yeah the chances of getting away with it are slim to none

and I in reality I don’t think I’d want to get away I would want the world to know wtf I had to do it.

But overall the fact that this shit is even a thing is stressful asf. I know folks knock less developed countries but at least in some you can get revenge and everybody understands it. But I also wouldn’t be on the news if I was her parent I’d be sick all the time and very pissed and over protective