Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

China man didn’t care about consequence when he went to get a gun.

bruh had time to process

It ain't not doing something out of fear. It's not doing something out of recognizing the most likely outcome of your actions. And if it's going to end up doing more harm than good to your family overall is it ultimately worth it just to satisfy your own ego?
Ego? Wow

Eye for an eye ain't about ego. Stop.

And again, nobody is saying go renegade. Revenge can be had strategically

I fail to see how murdering the nigga who shot your 6 year old is ‘protecting’ them. The nigga already shot my kid. Me killing his ass is nothing but revenge, and balancing the karmic scales.

Which I’m not opposed to. But let’s call it what it is.

I’ll also say that there are some things that, everything else being equal, I’d gladly sit in a box for the rest of my life for. It’s a really short list. But the list exists.

This thread actually reminds me of what I said in another thread about being waxing poetic about being willing to die for shit but never talking about what they're willing to live for. It's easy to say you'd go get revenge. That's the automatic go to. It's much harder to face the reality of what you'd have to endure by saying you'd stick around and see your child deal with the inevitable trauma of being 6 years old and being shot in their own neighborhood.

I fail to see how murdering the nigga who shot your 6 year old is ‘protecting’ them. The nigga already shot my kid. Me killing his ass is nothing but revenge, and balancing the karmic scales.

I’ll also say that there are some things that, everything else being equal, I’d gladly sit in a box for the rest of my life for. It’s a really short list. But the list exists.

Protecting them from future altercations with your murderous neighbor?

This thread actually reminds me of what I said in another thread about being waxing poetic about being willing to die for shit but never talking about what they're willing to live for. It's easy to say you'd go get revenge. That's the automatic go to. It's much harder to face the reality of what you'd have to endure by saying you'd stick around and see your child deal with the inevitable trauma of being 6 years old and being shot in their own neighborhood.
Why are you conflating getting revenge with your child's well being tho? 2 different things. They aren't mutually exclusive. Both things can be achieved

How can your kid feel safe when the person who hurt them lives next door. That wait and see ain't going to cut it.

I don't think anyone is saying they wouldn't be willing to do it. It's more so would that actually be what's best for your child to be sitting in a box while they out in here in the world down a parent and dealing with the after effects of being shot at 6 years old.

Why are you conflating getting revenge with your child's well being tho? 2 different things. They aren't mutually exclusive. Both things can be achieved

Because you can't separate the two because the act of revenge would have an effect on your child's well being. A 6 year old child who most likely would need their parent physically with them to provide a feeling of safety and security would most likely not have that feeling if their parent is now sitting behind bars and can't actually be there for them. There's no way to achieve this version of revenge w/o it affecting your child in some way.

You strategically plan out a murder you'd instantly be the #1 suspect for and see how that works out
Person of interest*

And they'd have to prove it with evidence n stuff ya know

But look, you can be a doormat for anti black attacks if you see fit. Couldn't be me. Ima handle mine and be there for my kid simultaneously

Just read more about it, this happened in Ypsilanti, one of my old hoods. I'm kinda not too surprised dude got out with such a light ass bond. Shit is racist out that way plus Asians got way more pull in Washtenaw County as a whole than they really should have.

Person of interest*

And they'd have to prove it with evidence n stuff ya know

But look, you can be a doormat for anti black attacks if you see fit. Couldn't be me. Ima handle mine and be there for my kid simultaneously

So now making sure you're there for your children is being a doormat. You get worse by the thread. This ain't a movie. That vigilante shit where you go kill in revenge and are home by dinner time like it's a normal Tuesday only works there.

This ain't a movie. That vigilante shit where you go kill in revenge and are home by dinner time like it's a normal Tuesday only works there.
You made this all up, hard headed man

That is your own baseless conjecture

You didn't say that based on anything I have said

I advocate for discretion

I don't think anyone is saying they wouldn't be willing to do it. It's more so would that actually be what's best for your child to be sitting in a box while they out in here in the world down a parent and dealing with the after effects of being shot at 6 years old.

You'll let ANYBODY violate your child and you won't do shit but ask the child what's best for them.

If your child tells you, Dad I want you to do something to the offender who did this to me (which most children will do and say), yo scary ass probably will plea to the child that it's wrong to get revenge.

Weak ass

Back