Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

Then it goes back to my original question...based on what standard? Both Jazz and Rock music hasn't had any lasting positive impact on the black community either.
Have those genres had lasting negative impact on the black community?

How about this: Hip Hop has had a positive impact on ME.

I’ll just speak for myself.

And I think if you did a survey and ask every single black person in the country, the VAST majority of people would say it’s had a positive impact on them overall, as well.

I don’t know what that means. Use that information however you’d like. But it means SOMETHING.

And I think if you did a survey and ask every single black person in the country, the VAST majority of people would say it’s had a positive impact on them overall, as well.

I don’t know what that means. Use that information however you’d like. But it means SOMETHING.
Thanks Man

Respectfully... nigga who is you?

There's real people dying behind this shit but because you're good where you're at whatever right?

Cool. Hiphop has had a positive impact on you. Congrats.

Who am I?

A nigga who hip hop has positively affected.

You seem REALLY bothered by that and that’s bizarre. I don’t get it. 🤷🏾
Cause we're talking about the community not you or me.

The cognitive dissonance is what's pissing me off. It's like trying to tell jews what's happening in Gaza is crazy.

wall-talking.gif

Cause we're talking about the community not you or me.

The cognitive dissonance is what's pissing me off. It's like trying to tell jews what's happening in Gaza is crazy.

View attachment 1364579
Did I just speak about you or me?

Or did I speak about myself and then go on to talk about every black person on this country?

The black community is made up of…black people. I feel like most of those black people would say that hip hop has positively affected them, that seems to be an indication that hip hop has had a net positive affect on the black community.

Do you care to address that this time around? Or we just gonna keep up this song and dance?

Last edited:
Did I just speak about your or me?

Or did I speak about myself and then go on to talk about every black person on this country?

The black community is made up of…black people. If I feel like most of those black people would say that hip hop has positively affected them, that seems to be an indication that hip hop has had a net positive affect on the black community.

Do you care to address that this time around? Or we just gonna keep up this song and dance?
You didn't go on to talk about the country. You talked about yourself then said you assumed the vast majority feel the same as if the vast majority can't be wrong.

Have a good evening.

What is raps use to the community? How does it serve the black community positively?

I think talk get too deep into this. It’s literally music. We don’t ask how guns and roses made positive gains for crackers or how reggeton needs to save Puerto Ricans. As a group isn’t it kind of weak to think that change in our community starts with music and not actual physical work?

Back