Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

“ everyone that I knew who was into breakdancing was a hardcore criminal, but you ain’t got the energy to go fight and shoot after you just got done battling somebody”

being a rapper dont make you a terrible person that digs up graves.. FOH

I mean is it not a slew of terrible rappers who diss dead opps. Don’t get me wrong it’s never anybody mainstream. But nights have done this in a few occasions.

I mean is it not a slew of terrible rappers who diss dead opps. Don’t get me wrong it’s never anybody mainstream. But nights have done this in a few occasions.
Inori acts like dissing opps at cemeteries hasn’t been glorified by guys who have been influenced by hiphop

Niggas so scared to address how negative hiphop has been for people for reasons idk lol

Hiphop don’t know yall

yeah lets fake and pretend like its ALL aspects of hip hop thats on this type of time and there aint predominant sections and even sub-genres of hip hop that got nothing to do with this kinda bullshit. Continue with the misplaced fake outrage

yeah lets fake and pretend like its ALL aspects of hip hop thats on this type of time and there aint predominant sections and even sub-genres of hip hop that got nothing to do with this kinda bullshit. Continue with the misplaced fake outrage
obviously there’s divisions of hiphop that’s positive lol

Hiphop as a whole hurts more than it helps though

It’s okay to say bro it doesn’t mean you hate it

obviously there’s divisions of hiphop that’s positive lol

Hiphop as a whole hurts more than it helps though

It’s okay to say bro it doesn’t mean you hate it

thats the thing... I never said that I hate it... The shit thats put to the forefront is trash. we all know this.

I just dont like yall painting ALL hip hop as detrimental. It's changed plenty of peoples lives for the better

thats the thing... I never said that I hate it... The shit thats put to the forefront is trash. we all know this.

I just dont like yall painting ALL hip hop as detrimental. It's changed plenty of peoples lives for the better
You’re getting caught up on stuff that’s unnecessary

Why are you not smart enough to know we aren’t saying all aspects of hiphop is bad but hiphop’s influence as a whole lon the black community is mostly negative due to the values it teaches..

To know we know it’s obviously made lives better? Lol

Nobody is saying hiphop hasn’t helped nobody ever so why are you arguing that?

You’re getting caught up on stuff that’s unnecessary

Why are you not smart enough to know we aren’t saying all aspects of hiphop is bad but hiphop’s influence as a whole lon the black community is mostly negative due to the values it teaches..

To know we know it’s obviously made lives better? Lol

Nobody is saying hiphop hasn’t helped nobody ever so why are you arguing that?

the title of the fuckin thread is "HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People" 😐

Go ahead and tell me if Hiphop never existed black people wouldn’t have had job opportunities

now you just being ridiculous lol

ANYWAY... we all know that hip hop music in particular has gone thru different phases..

rappity rap, pro-black/uplifting, gangsta/mafioso shit, party/club, conscious, trap, druggie/pill head bullshit, drill, whatever this shit is now..

since all things go in cycles do we think we ever get outa this bullshit era we in now and what do we think is next?

Back