Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

I think talk get too deep into this. It’s literally music. We don’t ask how guns and roses made positive gains for crackers or how reggeton needs to save Puerto Ricans. As a group isn’t it kind of weak to think that change in our community starts with music and not actual physical work?
Ok but lives have been lost behind it. It's deep to me.

Positive gains need to be seen when you can identify so many negatives that go beyond the music.

Yall keep bringing up other genres as if the same negativity that permeates rap culture permeates those genres.

Ok but lives have been lost behind it. It's deep to me.

Positive gains need to be seen when you can identify so many negatives that go beyond the music.

Yall keep bringing up other genres as if the same negativity that permeates rap culture permeates those genres.

Well I think the issue is much deeper than music. But if we talk about social issues and racism and lack of money which causes all these issues is it just going to be turned into hip is negative. Or hip hop is negative because etc?

Never mind I don’t think I really care. Hip hop is evil to some folks and a completely positive experience for others.

I don’t think it’s the sole reason why black people in the us are the way we are though. But can’t really be proven anyway

Well I think the issue is much deeper than music. But if we talk about social issues and racism and lack of money which causes all these issues is it just going to be turned into hip is negative. Or hip hop is negative because etc?
You're acting like me or other posters haven't said it's outside factors and people causing the issues by pushing negativity to the forefront of rap and reaping most of the benefits. That is my issue with rap/hiphop. It's not ours anymore but affects us the most while we take the small cut.

Now what?

Never mind I don’t think I really care. Hip hop is evil to some folks and a completely positive experience for others.

I don’t think it’s the sole reason why black people in the us are the way we are though. But can’t really be proven anyway
If you bored just say that my nigga. You didn't need to get packed up just talking for the sake of talking.

You're acting like me or other posters haven't said it's outside factors and people causing the issues by pushing negativity to the forefront of rap and reaping most of the benefits. That is my issue with rap/hiphop. It's not ours anymore but affects us the most while we take the small cut.

Now what?

First time I’ve seen you say this ever

First time I’ve seen you say this ever
I'm not putting it on hiphop I'm putting it on the labels and rich white men pushing it and profiting off all of the fuckery, violence and death. It's cleary a concerted effort but you can't seem to get past "hiphop" like it's a trigger word for you.

Kmt. Stop quoting me whenever I say hiphop is problematic in our community if you're not ready to have to the conversation.

View attachment 1262698

It's a fucking byproduct and you niggas need to stop pretending you don't understand that cause it's not affecting YOU and you want to shake your hips and watch the fuckery from a safe place.

Fuck yall.

Hiphop isn't ours anymore. Either take it back or burn it to the ground.

Take hiphop back from these jews. Fuck what me and Malcom talking about. If yall love it that much stand on something.

The ability for people to essentially blame intangible things, such as religions and art forms for the lack of progression or degeneration, when the obvious is staring you in the face, is why humans beings are profoundly stupid.

Hip Hop is the greatest artistic movement ever. Full stop.

Greatness doesn't build communities. It builds other great individuals.

We believe other people's greatness rubs off on us because we are come from a slave culture.

Black folks gotta stop believing they are in a community when a community requires wealth. When you have wealth within a population, naturally, people come together to protect it.

We are a population of wealthless folk that was only created 700 something years ago that lives in the richest country ever.

Blaming Hip Hop for anything is cowardice.

We are at the bottom of society because we come from slavery and we are poor. That's hard historical material facts. That's why we are the way we are.

Last edited:
Back