Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

Them freestyle sessions back in high school used to be fire. Someone doing the grinding beat on the lunch table and niggas just rapping. That shit was staple in my life. Thank you hiphop. These niggas getting older and turning into their parents on you.

While you here, has hiphop helped the black community as a whole despite at its roots it’s supposed to uplift?
This is a nuanced question imo

Has hip hop helped the black community?

It has helped individuals within the community that have not adequately given back.

I'm not talking about getting into political arenas either but Nipsey is the closest imo who tried to.

I feel there are other areas rappers can make an impact to supplement what their local politicians are doing.

You know kids in your area don't have shit to to after school, how about using your influence to bring facilities so they can benefit from or do something other than a turkey drive like nino brown.

This is a nuanced question imo

Has hip hop helped the black community?

It has helped individuals within the community that have not adequately given back.

I'm not talking about getting into political arenas either but Nipsey is the closest imo who tried to.

I feel there are other areas rappers can make an impact to supplement what their local politicians are doing.

You know kids in your area don't have shit to to after school, how about using your influence to bring facilities so they can benefit from or do something other than a turkey drive like nino brown.
So it’s a no but you feel like it’s ways for it to be a yes

Thank you

Back