Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meh...my dad worked and my mama was a stay at home mom. Dunno if that applies to this thread. He made the money, and she would go pay the bills. He was sorta the head, but reqlly they shared responsiblities.

It worked up until she passed. Then he had to do both. Work and raise us by himself. We still came out perfectly fine.

Semi old thread but I believe a man needs to make at least 1.5 the amount the woman does in order to have equal say and respect in a household.

that shit sounded like 2 single people arguing about what they think life should be like....

look in the real world, a marriage is a team......and teams work together.....because when teams work together...they tend to win....

i'd rather win with a great team where everyone contributes, than try to prove i'm the star by doing it all on my own.....

plus in the natural order of things....thee person who's the leader will naturally assume the leader position regardless of who brings in what, or how the bills are paid....

nigaaz be insecure about the wrong shit......

my wife could make 4 times as much as me, and pay all of the bills, yet i'm still the head of the household and our relationship....it just is what it is

Then give me a real life example

Just about every successful and well to do couple around me.

To cut the chase, I believe there is a double standard in finance between sexes. Just like there is a double standard in the definition of "whore" between sexes. Men and women are held to different standards, rightly or wrongly.

Just about every successful and well to do couple around me.

To cut the chase, I believe there is a double standard in finance between sexes. Just like there is a double standard in the definition of "whore" between sexes. Men and women are held to different standards, rightly or wrongly.
thank god my wife don't but into that shit...

my ass woulda never stood a chance

Are you high maintenance?
giphy.gif

i guess i was looking for your to proved an actual calculation

all you said was at least 1.5 of what they make...what does that mean?

Back