Welcome To aBlackWeb

Niggas admit to eating ass, but take a sip or two of some breast milk, and we're the deviants?

Don't forget to visit my site y'all

2sides.com

Niggas admit to eating ass, but take a sip or two of some breast milk, and we're the deviants?

Don't forget to visit my site y'all

2sides.com
bruh i don't eat ass or drink breast milks

that's 1 side...

find the other

Pipe down tyrion, use your inside voice when talking to me
I'LL USE WHATEVER DAMN VOICE I WANNA USE, LIL FISH! THIS CHEAT MILL AKA CHEAT MILLY AKA YA BOSS'S BOSS

THINK I WON'T PUT 1/2 MILLY ON YA HEAD AND HAVE THEM CROWNCHASERS COME DOWN AND SNATCH YA AVI BOI

THEM YOUNG BULLS HUNGRY, WHAT YA PLATE LOOKING LIKE NIGGA!

I'LL USE WHATEVER DAMN VOICE I WANNA USE, LIL FISH! THIS CHEAT MILL AKA CHEAT MILLY AKA YA BOSS'S BOSS

THINK I WON'T PUT 1/2 MILLY ON YA HEAD AND HAVE THEM CROWNCHASERS COME DOWN AND SNATCH YA AVI BOI

THEM YOUNG BULLS HUNGRY, WHAT YA PLATE LOOKING LIKE NIGGA!
Why would you wanna impersonate someone who's taken so many L's?

Why would you wanna impersonate someone who's taken so many L's?
Only L you can ever take is death lil fish. Everything else is a lesson.

From them lessons come the WINS. Guns and butter, one day you'll learn to separate the two

I'm sick of all these damn rules. The husband is supposed to do this, the husband is supposed to do that. Everything don't work for everybody. If splitting the bills is what makes us work, then that's what it's going to be. It doesn't make him any less of a man.
Only people who feeling themselves cause they're doing well make up rules like that, cause they can live by them at the moment. And it makes em feel elite cause they already know everyone can't live like that. Then to add more to their ego, they minimize those who can't as being inferior. Those ain't nothin but some insecure men, who need something to feel like men. Men who really live like that don't call attention to it in that way.

Unpopular opinion: Western society would more than likely be much healthier if there was a profitable and productive way to substitute cow milk for human breast milk .

Fight me!

Unpopular opinion: Western society would more than likely be much healthier if there was a profitable and productive way to substitute cow milk for human breast milk .

Fight me!
prolly so... but we too prude....

Fight me!
I'd have another woman's breastmilk in ice cream or summin.

it's easier for our bodies to process. if it's absorbed into the capitalist system tho, I doubt women will see most of the profits lol

ABW After Dark presents:

Breast Milk or Nah?
I've had this conversation with my ex. I don't know how we got on the topic.

I asked him has he ever tasted breast milk and he said he tasted some while his daughters mom was breastfeeding. I wonder how many men have tried it.

Back