I don't have the energy to respond right now

All I'ma say is you wrong
You believe that the head of the household should be a man, I believe it's subjective and down to the couple/family.

I think you're wrong, you think I'm wrong. such is life.

I aint the one to count other ppl pockets and form other ppl's situations, what works for one, may not work for the next.

50/50 may work for family a
100/0 may work for family b

So it's all about what works for you and yours is what I think, 53/47 works for me Lol.

You believe that the head of the household should be a man, I believe it's subjective and down to the couple/family.

I think you're wrong, you think I'm wrong. such is life.

Wait until I get to a keyboard

I'ma light yo ass up

Tell The godfather don't come for me tho

Wait until I get to a keyboard

I'ma light yo ass up

Tell The godfather don't come for me tho
You can't light my ass up. my ass is a fireball.

Fire-Breathing-Ass-300x220.jpg

fr tho. how is ur argument gonna be "no, what works for you doesn't work for you. all households must be led by men"? fallacious.

Can a man breastfeed his child?

Can a man breastfeed his child?
seeing as breastfeeding parties in lesbian marriages have been the "leader", your argument already aint looking good.

you're assuming everybody is heterosexual and that everybody wants the same setup.

especially in a day and age where tons of women don't breastfeed and have their kids in daycare early af.

my wife pumps a shit load of milk, so i can heat it up and feed the baby whenever she's not there.....
does that count?
you're feeding the baby. plenty of women exclusively pump and fed their baby via bottles from the jump, what you're doing is no different.

Bout to get my Goldie on up in here

Let me eat my lunch first

I have a confession....

Made a mistake in the heat of the moment while my wife was breastfeeding and sucked on a nipple and got a mouth full of breastmilk....

It wasnt bad actually.

I have a confession....

Made a mistake in the heat of the moment while my wife was breastfeeding and sucked in on nipples and got a mouth full of breatmilk....

It wasnt bad actually.
I think most men with lactating partners have stories like this lol