Welcome To aBlackWeb

My goal is to make sure we have enough quality free time as possible. When I see the household stufffaloing short I just call the cleaning company. If she sees that I forgot about a bill she just pays it.
Sounds like y'all are approaching things like you're on the same side. I respect that.

Bills can get paid and you can still live paycheck to paycheck, with no savings or discretionary spending money.

Expecting the house to be spotless at all times, when someone might have multiple kids that they're taking care of 24/7 primarily on their own, is an unrealistic expectation if you wouldn't hold the wage earning party to the same standard.

you're expecting perfection from one and the bare minimum from the other.

I said nothing about the house being spotless, I said the house and things in it should be on point. That will vary from person to person

Sounds like y'all are approaching things like you're on the same side. I respect that.
Yeah but it was a fight for the cleaning person. She wants to always play superwoman. It is one of biggest faults. I always say Jah provided us with means and we should use them. It is one of my biggest faults.

Yeah but it was a fight for the cleaning person. She wants to always play superwoman. It is one of biggest faults. I always say Jah provided us with means and we should use them. It is one of my biggest faults.
your wife doesn't want to use cleaning companies?

@ the person who wants someone else to @the unmentioned.... No

that shit sounded like 2 single people arguing about what they think life should be like....

look in the real world, a marriage is a team......and teams work together.....because when teams work together...they tend to win....

i'd rather win with a great team where everyone contributes, than try to prove i'm the star by doing it all on my own.....

plus in the natural order of things....thee person who's the leader will naturally assume the leader position regardless of who brings in what, or how the bills are paid....

nigaaz be insecure about the wrong shit......

my wife could make 4 times as much as me, and pay all of the bills, yet i'm still the head of the household and our relationship....it just is what it is

Last edited:
Ppl can figure out what works for their household.
Let's not get hung up on titles so much, but it is not designed for the woman to lead the household

Hell, people think Hillary wasn't fit to be president solely because she was a woman

Let's not get hung up on titles so much, but it is not designed for the woman to lead the household

Hell, people think Hillary wasn't fit to be president solely because she was a woman
That's your opinion. I disagree.

If a woman is living with a man then she's not the head of the household no matter if she's the bread winner.

If it's all possible you and your spouse should have your bills setup that one income can pay the bulk of your bills for the month. That in turn frees up the your spouses check for savings and playing.

if a woman said this, there'd be so much heat brah lol
but there's ton's of women who run their homes...
and many of them are housewives...

i know quite a few dudes who work like 3 jobs so their wives can work none....and the wife calls all the shots, and the husband pretty much eats outta her hands...

i know tons of men...typically older men....who can't even make a simple decision without a woman's direction....

tons of women run households..money has very little to do with it

Last edited:
but there's ton's of women who run their homes...
and many of them our housewives...

i know quite a few dudes who work like 3 jobs so their wives can work none....and the wife calls all the shots, and the husband pretty much eats outta her hands...

i know tons of men...typically older men....who can't even make a simple decision without a woman's direction....

tons of women run households..money has very little to do with it
my bestfriend's dad is a dr, her mom is a housewife. to this day, when ppl r confirming when the next get together at someone's spot is gonna be, he says "I'll ask my wife". it's cute.

the dynamic is gonna vary by couple.

my bestfriend's dad is a dr, her mom is a housewife. to this day, when ppl r confirming when the next get together at someone's spot is gonna be, he says "I'll ask my wife". it's cute.

the dynamic is gonna vary by couple.

That's different. C'mon Trini

Back