Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial?

Just to be clear, what agenda are you talking about? Turn the kids day, turn everyone gay? Something else?
This commercial is pandering.

But since you asked about “agenda”

The same agenda that has brainwashed folks on here saying it’s perfectly fine to call a singular person they/them and not look at them like their crazy

The same agenda that paint black folks as criminals in real life and the token gay friend on movies and TV shows.

The same agenda that says it’s no difference between man and woman

The same agenda that frown upon black folks fighting back by other means and tell you just to vote

The same agenda that push toxic music to the front for our youth to absorb.

The same agenda that African leaders and countrymen saying the West only help with certain issues and not ones that will help them as a whole.

lol... imagine sitting at home and after watching this commercial you think..

"you know what? im gonna start a same sex relationship and adopt some random asian kids so we can watch masked singer together"

Another success for "the agenda" I guess 🥱🥴

Not exactly.

It's more of an attempt to normalize that behavior and make it more socially acceptable.

On the surface it seems like the same thing, but it's not.

Not exactly.

It's more of an attempt to normalize that behavior and make it more socially acceptable.

On the surface it seems like the same thing, but it's not.

meh
folks been in interracial relationships for centuries.
folks been in same sex relationships for centuries.
folks been adopting kids that are other races for centuries as well.

it aint affecting yall lives none I dont get why people seem to care so much about it.
certain folks online have no intentions of eating that trash food or watching that trash show but are so outraged over a commercial that they clearly aint the target demographic for. Seems silly to me

meh

it aint affecting yall lives none I dont get why people seem to care so much about it.
certain folks online have no intentions of eating that trash food or watching that trash show but are so outraged over a commercial that they clearly aint the target demographic for. Seems silly to me
Lmao. And none of that mean it was normalized.

meh

Bruh they against liberal shit. Somehow gays people being viewed as normal means straight people are under attack. Calling somebody the gender they ask is also taking away from both genders to these folks. If they not showing a healthy black nuclear family it’s part of an agenda.

Lmao. And none of that mean it was normalized.

Interracial relations werent normalized in Louisiana?

Look bro you’ve stated your views so many times you don’t hate lbgqt you just don’t want to hear about it or see it or have it viewed as normal because you think they have mental issues.

how does your life change if it's "normalized"?
in many different ways if you wanna just look at the normalization of not having a strong black nucleus when it comes to relationships

I know some of y’all are on the black first black only thing. Some are on the fuck white folks thing. Some are kill them type shit

So that would change a lot of y’all views.

The word culture vulture gets throw out a lot around in but want folks to mix (I have no issue with that at all)

Interracial relations werent normalized in Louisiana?

Look bro you’ve stated your views so many times you don’t hate lbgqt you just don’t want to hear about it or see it or have it viewed as normal because you think they have mental issues.
I’m not speaking a gay folks. NEVER even brought them up

in many different ways if you wanna just look at the normalization of not having a strong black nucleus when it comes to relationships

I know some of y’all are on the black first black only thing. Some are on the fuck white folks thing. Some are kill them type shit

So that would change a lot of y’all views.

The word culture vulture gets throw out a lot around in but want folks to mix (I have no issue with that at all)

im not really getting a clear read on your stance here.

I dont know if you have an issue with other types of households being represented.. or if you just want to see strong black nuclear families being represented more as well.

If its the latter.. how are we defining strong black nuclear families. That can take shape in many different ways right?

That’s part of what you don’t want normalized right?
I gave specific examples on everything I wanted to speak on being normalized.

And gay folks wasn’t one them because more and more folks are gay in western societies and I live in one so it is normal-ish.

You speak about agendas to people they look at you and just scoff.

Oh well, these dorks will have to pay for opening the door for everything.

Back