Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial?

well seeing as how I cant have a conversation with the so-called culprits im attempting to have a dialogue with you.. but I shouldve known better. Enjoy your echo chamber
White liberals are not culprits to you, they're allies. I get it

You answered exactly the way I knew you would because you're incapable of forming an opinion against them.

You are beholden to white liberals, like most of the niggas here. I know where im at

You honestly think commercials and television shows can influence peoples sexual preferences and influence who they choose to procreate with?
That's an interesting question, tbh. One of my psych peeps spoke to me about how some in their field are thinking a lot of the newer trans folk are probably just gay but are being socially programmed (programmed is my word) in to believing they are just a male/female in a female/male body. They've seen a surge in new cases in the past few years.

I know it's not directly connected but I think we could revisit the idea of people being molded in a way that has them living perpendicular to their true nature. I mean, it's not like we haven't seen people convinced to do wild, inhuman shit before due to the environment they were raised in so is it really that weird to suggest people are being molded in to doing some actually human stuff that's just off their path a bit? How many lesbians and homosexuals of the past sucked it up and fucked on the opposite sex just to keep appearances.

Edit: I might not have stated this in the most eloquent of manners, you gonna have to let me slide on that. My ass supposed to be working anyway 😂

This concept seems so farfetched and yet not one person in this thread mentioned anyone who knows a couple like this.

If those are adopted kids why portray a Black man and his ambiguous partner as the parents of these kids as if Asian children aren't adopted over Black children in most cases.

Usually when Black kids are adopted theyre adopted from overseas while American Black kids have to suffer in the system. Ever met Black people who have had to endure being wards of the state?

If this is about inclusion, this is the wrong way to go about it

That's an interesting question, tbh. One of my psych peeps spoke to me about how some in their field are thinking a lot of the newer trans folk are probably just gay but are being socially programmed (programmed is my word) in to believing they are just a male/female in a female/male body. They've seen a surge in new cases in the past few years.

I know it's not directly connected but I think we could revisit the idea of people being molded in a way that has them living perpendicular to their true nature. I mean, it's not like we haven't seen people convinced to do wild, inhuman shit before due to the environment they were raised in so is it really that weird to suggest people are being molded in to doing some actually human stuff that's just off their path a bit? How many lesbians and homosexuals of the past sucked it up and fucked on the opposite sex just to keep appearances.
This makes a lot of sense.

This concept seems so farfetched and yet not one person in this thread mentioned anyone who knows a couple like this.

If those are adopted kids why portray a Black man and his ambiguous partner as the parents of these kids as if Asian children aren't adopted over Black children in most cases.

Usually when Black kids are adopted theyre adopted from overseas while American Black kids have to suffer in the system. Ever met Black people who have had to endure being wards of the state?

If this is about inclusion, this is the wrong way to go about it
Like a poster said earlier that ad is a quick way to check hella boxes at once...

Black Asian, gay, adoption with 1 stone

Like a poster said earlier that ad is a quick way to check hella boxes at once...

Black Asian, gay, adopted with 1 stone
And that seems very plausible. Bc why else would they chose these actors

I was genuinely confused by what the relationship between the adults and the children.

I lived in a diverse areas and never seen such a family dynamic

Edit: I might not have stated this in the most eloquent of manners, you gonna have to let me slide on that. My ass supposed to be working anyway 😂

I appreciate you at least attempting to have a dialogue tho.

I will admit that commercials and the media people consume can surely influence peoples actions to a certain degree.. but I dont personally think that same media can influence sexual orientation like that.

I dont eat pork. I dont care how many commercials I see advertising it.. or how appealing they might try to dress it up. No amount of commercials or visual exposure to it is gonna make me want to try it.

Same for sexual orientation. I've said this plenty of times on here. If you see some gay stuff on a commercial or a tv show and you wanna fuck around and try to experience it for yourself? The commercial aint make you gay IMO. I dont think sexuality works like that

did you travel outside the states? especially to the UK?
OK let's cut to the chase. You're gonna tell me about how many black brits and African immigrants are with white men over there. I know.

That deflection has nothing to do with what I am saying

I am talking about the anti black intentions of white liberals

That's something you and @Inori keep skating around

I will admit that commercials and the media people consume can surely influence peoples actions to a certain degree.. but I dont personally think that same media can influence sexual orientation like that.

I dont eat pork. I dont care how many commercials I see advertising it.. or how appealing they might try to dress it up. No amount of commercials or visual exposure to it is gonna make me want to try it.

Same for sexual orientation. I've said this plenty of times on here. If you see some gay stuff on a commercial or a tv show and you wanna fuck around and try to experience it for yourself? The commercial aint make you gay IMO. I dont think sexuality works like that
No one is arguing commercials make you gay. Nobody said that just you

The issue is the intentions of white liberals to make everyone gayer and less black, which you refuse to address head on without deflecting

Oh for sure, you'll never actually *be* gay. It's not about actually changing you, I'm talking more of the idea of having people move in a direction counter to who they truly are. Placing certain expectations on you societally that pressures you in to believing "this is the way", ya know?

OK let's cut to the chase. You're gonna tell me about how many black brits and African immigrants are with white men over there. I know.

That deflection has nothing to do with what I am saying

I am talking about the anti black intentions of white liberals

That's something you and @Inori keep skating around
No lol I was just asking how are you so arrogant to think you know something about a country from a TV show.

Lol from this I take it the agenda is an united states of America issue @Inori good luck I hope you can fight off the agenda

Back