Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial?

They're pumping more agendas in commercials. Everywhere you look it's black women with white men. This weekend I saw two different commercials with men wearing nail polish

Ok whatever not a big deal right. But one commercial they're never gonna shove down our throats is 1 of a heterosexual nuclear black family to advertise anything. Meaning a straight looking black father and mother with kids. Those commercials are relegated to BET or VH1 or the NBA on TNT/espn where they know the black demographic congregates. Other than that the mainstream white media is not going to show Black heterosexual normalty.

It's cool to pretend it's not a big deal. But again you're never gonna see any images that represents how YOU grew up trying to sell you shit

Solution in my eyes is we gotta make these commercials for us. They act like we only do bet and sports or they may show a commercial during Black history month

Who runs the agenda?? Is it global or just for English speaking countries?
I mean, you pretending it's not happening is fine

Yall can pretend you don't see the shift in advertising, cuz playing dumb about anti blackness is what you all do best here

White liberals can depend on the black men of black web dot com to downplay and cape for their fuckery

I mean there could be a legit argument made. Especially wit interracial couples.

It seems like when folks was complaining about not enough diversity in the commercials...these companies are like "Fine. You want diversity regarding couples? Ok." So they have an interracial couple...but it seems like no matter what race the female is (most black women)...they made sure its a WYTE MAN at the helm.

That I've noticed a lot.

I mean, you pretending it's not happening is fine

Yall can pretend you don't see the shift in advertising, cuz playing dumb about anti blackness is what you all do best here

White liberals can depend on the black men of black web dot com to downplay and cape for their fuckery
With all due respect you have failed to answer 1 question.

I will add is there a specific type of black man they are targeting if so are we saying a black man in new York is the same as a black man from Manchester?

To add to that... what is the agenda exactly? What's the end goal?
Your cape for white people is long and flowing...

This is a bad faith question because you're being condescending and not trying to receive the answer. Once you do receive the answer the goal post will move

I'll pretend you're asking this in good faith and answer it accordingly

The goal for the agenda is LESS BLACK PROCREATION

That's why you're going to see more gay black men and more interracial couples than not

Pairing black women with white men disproportionately is persuasion, not a representation of what's really going on in society. Its a projection

Now I know what your response to this will be Inori... You will deflect the intentions of white liberals to take the onus off them....annnd GO!

They're pumping more agendas in commercials. Everywhere you look it's black women with white men. This weekend I saw two different commercials with men wearing nail polish

Ok whatever not a big deal right. But one commercial they're never gonna shove down our throats is 1 of a heterosexual nuclear black family to advertise anything. Meaning a straight looking black father and mother with kids. Those commercials are relegated to BET or VH1 or the NBA on TNT/espn where they know the black demographic congregates. Other than that the mainstream white media is not going to show Black heterosexual normalty.

It's cool to pretend it's not a big deal. But again you're never gonna see any images that represents how YOU grew up trying to sell you shit

🎯

Your cape for white people is long and flowing...

This is a bad faith question because you're being condescending and not trying to receive the answer. Once you do receive the answer the goal post will move

I'll pretend you're asking this in good faith and answer it accordingly

The goal for the agenda is LESS BLACK PROCREATION

That's why you're going to see more gay black men and more interracial couples than not

Pairing black women with white men disproportionately is persuasion, not a representation of what's really going on in society. Its a projection

Now I know what your response to this will be Inori... You will deflect the intentions of white liberals to take the onus off them....annnd GO!

So the end goal is to ensure less black folks have black babies?
You honestly think commercials and television shows can influence peoples sexual preferences and influence who they choose to procreate with?

Lol so you watch British TV and you are not aware mixed couples is a thing in the UK it's extremely common............. Sooooo is this agenda an USA issue? It's so common right wing people are saying the agenda is trying to erase white people lmaooooo
Uh huh *fake laughs with you*

Back