Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

View attachment 35797

Negro...what are you talmbout? 50 going to...who said they were doing that now?? Lol

I'm talkin about YOUR age. At your age and mind state, you're cool with your woman busting it open infront of random niggas. Being cool with dating a bird @ 20 is understanble, cuz niggas that age only care about phat asses and titties. But there's no excuse for you old ass niggas lol

I'm talkin about YOUR age. At your age and mind state, you're cool with your woman busting it open infront of random niggas. Being cool with dating a bird @ 20 is understanble, cuz niggas that age only care about phat asses and titties. But there's no excuse for you old ass niggas lol

Who said...

Bruh you wasting ya post count

I already know @Goldie beats @BNE for stepping out his line

They post scream out domestic violence

...you know what...Chi is right.

I forgot Goldie's troll game is a Level 8. You can't argue with them brothas. You got it mayne. Lol

Nigga damn near everybody else in this thread is agreeing with me but im the one trollin lmaooo

Last edited:
View attachment 35801

BNE watching her homegirls drive off b/c Goldie won't let her go to Cancun with them for the weekend.

Smh. Sad mayne. Lol

lol yea cuz me saying i'm not cool with my girl bustin it open infront of a nigga = that.

Just admit you're a cuck and we can move on fam, don't worry there's about 4 other ones on here already lol

lol yea cuz me saying i'm not cool with my girl bustin it open infront of a nigga = that.

Just admit you're a cuck and we can move on fam, don't worry there's about 4 other ones on here already lol

So do you give her a list of "Do's & Don't" when she vacations wit her girls?

Do she gotta check in at certain times? Or do secretly go w/o her kmowing and just tail her? How does that work mayne? I might have to start applying your "security" methods. This hefa talmbout Vegas...City Of Sin. Not on my watch! Lol.

So do you give her a list of "Do's & Don't" when she vacations wit her girls?

Do she gotta check in at certain times? Or do secretly go w/o her kmowing and just tail her? How does that work mayne? I might have to start applying your "security" methods. This hefa talmbout Vegas...City Of Sin. Not on my watch! Lol.

That's why i said what i said earlier in the thread. Yall niggas too damn old to be moving like you're 20 lol No reason a nigga 30 plus with a woman and most likely kids, should be with a girl bustin it open in cancun.

In the words of TK Kirkland, Who raisedddd you?!?

Yall gotta stop fuckin with low caliber women.

That's why i said what i said earlier in the thread. Yall niggas too damn old to be moving like you're 20 lol No reason a nigga 30 plus with a woman and most likely kids, should be with a girl bustin it open in cancun.

In the words of TK Kirkland, Who raisedddd you?!?

Yall gotta stop fuckin with low caliber women.

...you use drones to check on her don't? You seem like the type to use that advance shyt. Lol

...you use drones to check on her don't? You seem like the type to use that advance shyt. Lol

Lol like i said fam, you can joke about it but you're showing alot of cuck/doormat qualities b.....

200.gif

I attended Black Bikers weekend 8 years straight.

I'm sure I've done smacked, grabbed, squeeze, and took the pics of PLENTY nigga's girlfriends/wives azzz.

Bruh........them broads at Black Bike back in the day was not giving a fuck about their man. Lol trust me. I think I posted a scumbag story about bike week.

Lol like i said fam, you can joke about it but you're showing alot of cuck/doormat qualities b.....

200.gif

Naw...I'm just trying to kill time b4 Kandy starts up Family Feud.

The shenanigans from that thread I'm sure will keep me occupied.

Bruh........them broads at Black Bike back in the day was not giving a fuck about their man. Lol trust me. I think I posted a scumbag story about bike week.

Nigga I still got photos albums in my closet back home.

You talmbout that time you smash a chick....came downstairs in the elevator and ole girl's boyfriend was right there in the lobby? Lol

Bike week Myrtle Beach.......don't save them

Was riding my bike down Ocean Blvd with my boys. Some broads holla at us at the Pavilion saying they want to ride 4 of them 4 of us. Shit worked out perfectly. These hoes hop on we riding the strip go to a bar and drink and we talk them to going to our roons luckily for us 3 of them was staying in the same hotel as us and the one I was talking to was staying another spot couple blocks down from our hotel. We get to our suite we got more drinks and weed blowing. The broads are charged and niggas choosing up. The one broad I'm with is ready so I we go into my room.

Shorty tell me that she has a man and they came down together but they got into it and blah blah blah blah. I'm like aight cool but what's up tho. After a few more minutes of chopping it up I get her out of her clothes she was trying to revenge fuck and I was cool with that.

We do our thing, my niggas all did their thing and we all comeback to like he living room part of our suite. Everybody got the just had sex face on and niggas feeling good. We spark another blunt and pass it around life is good.

The broads say its time for them to go and we're all high fuck. We're walking out the suite and walking to the elevator. We all get in going down and stop on a floor. We're all laughing enjoying ourselves and then two miggas and two girls get on.

Apparently one of the dude's was the chick I was fucking with bf.The nigga was with some chick and shorty I was with went nuts lmao. The elevator door closed she start smakcing the nigga. They're going at it in a cramp ass elevator.

We get to the bottom floor and we all spill out of the elevator like roaches. The dude and the chick are slapping the shit out of each other. I'm crying laughing at all of this shit the Shorty's friend was like you're not going to help her?? My response was this.......
Spoiler

Fuxk I look like saving a yamp? Dude started beating her ass and saying which one of them niggas you fucking? The broads jump in me and my niggas roll out and hit the strip.

Back