Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

Meh...like I said, I've seen a whole lot worse than that.

And I'm sure if he and his boys was out there, he'd be smackin azzz too. So let's all stop actin like we were on our best behavior at those type of weekends.

Some of yall actin like ole girl was gettin her azzz ate. Lol. Like said, I wouldn't even trip off that vid. The text message is what I would have an issue with.

And I'm sure if he and his boys was out there, he'd be smackin azzz too. So let's all stop actin like we were on our best behavior at those type of weekends.

Some of yall actin like ole girl was gettin her azzz ate. Lol. Like said, I wouldn't even trip off that vid. The text message is what I would have an issue with.

That's a "but all the other kid's are doing it" kind of mindset. If everyone else was smoking crack does that mean she should be doing that too?

Proof that when bitches say they love traveling, what they mean is they wanna get fucked in different cities and countries, even if it's not by the same nigga.

Proof that when bitches say they love traveling, what they mean is they wanna get fucked in different cities and countries, even if it's not by the same nigga.
I doubt they mean trips to Miami when they say they love traveling. do you get out the house much?

That's a "but all the other kid's are doing it" kind of mindset. If everyone else was smoking crack does that mean she should be doing that too?

No...that's not.

That's more a "Me and my peoples are having a good azzz time and gonna enjoy this weekend" type of vibe.

No...that's not.

That's more a "Me and my peoples are having a good azzz time and gonna enjoy this weekend" type of vibe.

If someone needs to break their commitment to the person they allegedly "love" in order to have fun that's on them. It doesn't excuse it just because there are lots of other people who share that thinking

If it was my woman I woulda been down there right beside her. We know how wild shit gets; we've had online pictures and video footage of shit like Black Bike Week, Kappa Beach in Houston, Black Spring Break, Black Beach Week, and Freaknic since the late 90's. It makes no sense for one half of a committed couple to go someplace like that.

nah she couldnt just say thats all that happened

im not even crazy jealous but buddy w/ the golds laughing at the end would have just poured gas on that fire lmao

giphy.gif

gatsby-throwing-shirts.gif

you fucked em all didnt you, ya hoe ass hoe take ya lil hoe clothes wit ya!!

source.gif

look we got ho shirts, ho shorts, ho bonnets....ion need none of this ho shit!!

@1/2

Nikka the gif/commentary execution in this got me tickled as bish! LMAO!

I ain't speaking for all women, but I've seen it enough to see a correlation....

I think women naturally have a flock mentality. And at some level, no matter what it may be, they don't like to be the odd one out of a group. Men can be the same way, but I feel like women in general are more prone to it.

And unless you KNOW your woman got thay solid type of personality to rise above the influence, when she out with her girls that be busting it open....

:yikes1:

Know ya lady friends and be honest with yourself about who you dealing with is all I'm saying. Some people just aint s**t and will dog anyone the first chance they get because they selfish. But more often than not, they have shown you who they are before.
ahhh hol on there.

niggas be acting like the beehive too.....especially when women are around

I know what happens in Miami. I’m saying they’re more likely to be talking about Ecuador, France, Maldives or somewhere along those lines than Miami. When people say they love travel, it ain’t usually domestic.

That depends on where you are. To a person in SE Michigan or Washington, going to Canada is basically domestic travel. I used to stay going to Windsor, ON when I lived in Detroit. My cousin in Seattle is the same way about going to Vancouver B.C. To a person in AZ, SoCal, NM, or Texas going to Mexico is basically domestic. Meanwhile, to someone in FL going to Puerto Rico, Cuba, DR, Bahamas, etc that shit is nothing, you do that on a whim 'cause you feel like it but to the rest of us it's traveling.

Back