Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

The chick did nothing wrong btw.

Let me explain. A SINGLE chick that wants to go have fun and enjoys her ass getting slapped by a stranger cause shes just partying and likes the attention is totally cool.

The issue is doing that when she has a man. It happens all the time, people want to be in a relationship but live like they're single. And that just doesnt work.

Now if her man is totally cool with her going around, more power to them.

But if her man isnt cool with that, hes a soft sucker for love ass dude for staying.

Just like she has the right to get her ass slapped by a strangee without being judged, me and other people like me can leave her for her getting her ass slapped by a stranger.

I get what people are saying if you're young and thats just your girlfriend

we all were reckless through those times...I didnt really trip on shit cuz I knew what I was up to when I was alone

these are college kids.....homie got some ass on his face every other weekend

but like 28 and up, married or years into a relationship that shits totally different

And that's just it: They're supposedly yeeears into a relationship.

The chick did nothing wrong btw.

Let me explain. A SINGLE chick that wants to go have fun and enjoys her ass getting slapped by a stranger cause shes just partying and likes the attention is totally cool.

The issue is doing that when she has a man. It happens all the time, people want to be in a relationship but live like they're single. And that just doesnt work.

Now if her man is totally cool with her going around, more power to them.

But if her man isnt cool with that, hes a soft sucker for love ass dude for staying.

Just like she has the right to get her ass slapped by a strangee without being judged, me and other people like me can leave her for her getting her ass slapped by a stranger.

She's in a relationship and told dude she wasn't. - Wrong.
She's in a relationship and allowed another man to slap her on the ass and, from what it looks like, lick her ass. - Wrong.

Nah b, she did wrong.

She's in a relationship and told dude she wasn't. - Wrong.
She's in a relationship and allowed another man to slap her on the ass and, from what it looks like, lick her ass. - Wrong.

Nah b, she did wrong.

Bruh we literally said the same thing.

Niggas see red flags and make a cape out of it
tenor.gif

DYVkWqcW0AAJ5MZ.jpg

Two months short of 5 years.

Yeah I ain't saying he shouldn't be mad or hurt

that 5 years started before they even started living tho

It's always been silly to me to try to lock people down at 19 and shit....you're gonna want to live some more real soon, and somebody's gone end up hurt....you're not even the same person by 25

I get what people are saying if you're young and thats just your girlfriend

we all were reckless through those times...I didnt really trip on shit cuz I knew what I was up to when I was alone

these are college kids.....homie got some ass on his face every other weekend

but like 28 and up, married or years into a relationship that shits totally different
college age or not, if you're in a monogamous relationship of 5 years and your partner wouldn't be cool with you twerking in faces/getting your ass cheeks licked, you know what you're doing.

y'all are reaching for the stars to say it's child's play lol

When this came out and was played anywhere, party, prayer meeting, club, etc

Them women aint care and me either.

All that being in a relationship went outta the window Lol smh.

As I say different times

Reactions: 1/2
college age or not, if you're in a monogamous relationship of 5 years and your partner wouldn't be cool with you twerking in faces/getting your ass cheeks licked, you know what you're doing.

y'all are reaching for the stars to say it's child's play lol

No yall....I said I wasn't cool with it from jump

But I'm 30 and married

At 23 seeing my g/f do that shit just would not have had a huge impact

He's a college football player....do we really think the boy squeaky clean out here?

And hell yeah I'm assuming

If he wants to be over it and move forward with the girl, I'm not mad at him.....just couldn't be me in my current situation

No yall....I said I wasn't cool with it from jump

But I'm 30 and married

At 23 seeing my g/f do that shit just would not have had a huge impact

He's a college football player....do we really think the boy squeaky clean out here?

And hell yeah I'm assuming

If he wants to be over it and move forward with the girl, I'm not mad at him.....just couldn't be me in my current situation
Mann i don't care if i was 19. If that's my main, that shit not cool nor expected.

ya'll keep taking understanding from the outside for being cool

you would have left the girl, ok

others might make a different decision based on how they roll

again, if it was just the video....that shit was very mild compared to what a lot of us did and saw at that age and time with g/fs and b/f's.....exactly why nobody trusts anybody now lol

I dont have a side.....she was wrong.....he can do what the fuck he wants

ya'll keep taking understanding from the outside for being cool

you would have left the girl, ok

others might make a different decision based on how they roll

again, if it was just the video....that shit was very mild compared to what a lot of us did and saw at that age and time with g/fs and b/f's.....exactly why nobody trusts anybody now lol

I dont have a side.....she was wrong.....he can do what the fuck he wants

They've been together for just short of 5 years. High school or not, that's still a long time to be committed to one person. After that long there shouldn't ever be any sort of gray area where she would think something like this would be ok. Now if they have established ground rules and have an understanding like "I know you're going to be drinking, just don't let it get too disrespectful to our relationship", then that's cool and something like this isn't really a transgression. Somehow I don't think that's the case.

The resort my wife and I like to visit in Cancun is like an adults-only, top optional, liquor fueled playland. They got all types of over the top naked shit happening there and while we're there we have ground rules established that are for that place and only that place. We go, have a blast, and come back without issues.

With these two, ground rules should have been established (if they weren't) so nobody catches feelings afterwards.

Back