Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

@King Du , you're a level headed nigga, would you be cool with @LadyDu doing what the chick did in the OP vid?
Yo don't@ me to this messy ass bullshit I got a season finale to win....

Oh and I'm not emotionally mature enough to handle some shit like that responsibly...

I'm sure I'd be ashamed of myself afterwards

This thread just showed me that some niggas on here can't tell the difference between a chick like this

image-57.jpg

and a chick like this:

rs-9031-20130116-sade-624x420-1358364478.jpg

Yo don't@ me to this messy ass bullshit I got a season finale to win....

Oh and I'm not emotionally mature enough to handle some shit like that responsibly...

I'm sure I'd be ashamed of myself afterwards
Lmao facts.

Fat ass bitchwasn't all that anyway. Its his fault for letting her go to spring break and letting bum ass Miami niggas lick on her ass.

That's why i said what i said earlier in the thread. Yall niggas too damn old to be moving like you're 20 lol No reason a nigga 30 plus with a woman and most likely kids, should be with a girl bustin it open in cancun.

In the words of TK Kirkland, Who raisedddd you?!?

Yall gotta stop fuckin with low caliber women.

lmao don't bother man.

There was a thread on the IC where someone exposed a dude's girl with a video of her getting gangbanged while they were together.

He decided to stay and everybody was calling him an idiot, including the other women.

Buuut some IC dudes threw on the cape and tried to give simp reasons to why they would stay.

Some dudes just like being disrespected bruh. Don't expect them to change.

I'm getting tired of defending this shit.

Everytime I say women should be able to have fun without judgement, some chick does some sketchy shit.

It's like the NRA and school shootings. Allowing is enabling at this point.

lmao don't bother man.

There was a thread on the IC where someone exposed a dude's girl with a video of her getting gangbanged while they were together.

He decided to stay and everybody was calling him an idiot, including the other women.

Buuut some IC dudes threw on the cape and tried to give simp reasons to why they would stay.

Some dudes just like being disrespected bruh. Don't expect them to change.

Who was it?

I get what people are saying if you're young and thats just your girlfriend

we all were reckless through those times...I didnt really trip on shit cuz I knew what I was up to when I was alone

these are college kids.....homie got some ass on his face every other weekend

but like 28 and up, married or years into a relationship that shits totally different

Back