Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

Cuck talk

*Adds IP to cuck list*

giphy.gif

Lol. Da fucc you gonna do mayne? I mean if you know she's goin to a trip like that with her girls, you gonna stop her?

You gonna lock her up in the basement?

You gonna hire a surveillance crew to follow her the whole weekend?

Like Chi said, that shyt in the vid is light work. I'v seen FAAAAAARRR worse at Black Bikers. I wouldn't even trip over that shyt.

Now the part where she said she ain't got no man, I'm stopping by Home Depot 1st to pick up a few "things"...then making a house visit like...
giphy (2).gif

Lol. Da fucc you gonna do mayne? I mean if you know she's goin to a trip like that with her girls, you gonna stop her?

Like Chi said, that shyt in the vid is light work. I'v seen FAAAAAARRR worse at Black Bikers. I wouldn't even trip over that shyt.

Now the part where she said she ain't got no man, I'm stopping by Home Depot 1st to pick up a few "things"...then making a house visit like...
View attachment 35793
Bruh you wasting ya post count

I already know @Goldie beats @BNE for stepping out his line

They post scream out domestic violence

Now the part where she said she ain't no man, I'm stopping by Home Depot 1st to pick up a few "things"...then making a house visit like...
View attachment 35793

It goes back to the post @1/2 made, yall niggas damn near 50 years old dating bitches still going to "bike week" and twerk festivals lol

That's lil nigga shit. Once you hit a certain age there's no reason your girl should be bustin it open infront of mad random niggas. When you're 20 and you got a bad ass bitch who's a bird, then cool, u gotta learn. But if you're over 25 and still aint learn? You're either still a lil nigga in the mind or a cuck. Niggas gotta step up the caliber of woman yall decide to cuff.

AND STILLL , yall niggas saying even if you knew ur girl was bustin it open for niggas you wouldn't care.... shit's disgustin!

It goes back to the post @1/2 made, yall niggas damn near 50 years old dating bitches still going to "bike week" and twerk festivals lol

That's lil nigga shit. Once you hit a certain age there's no reason your girl should be bustin it open infront of mad random niggas. When you're 20 and you got a bad ass bitch who's a bird, then cool, u gotta learn. But if you're over 25 and still aint learn? You're either still a lil nigga in the mind or a cuck. Niggas gotta step up the caliber of woman yall decide to cuff.

AND STILLL , yall niggas saying even if you knew ur girl was bustin it open for niggas you wouldn't care.... shit's disgustin!

^^^ That right there is the only line that counts. If you KNOW your broad out there bussin it open for random dudes and you don't care, you're basically a doormat. That chick could prolly tell you to your face she finna fuck her lunch nigga and you gonna be like "ok, make sure you eat tho".

The fact that you imagined this sickens me

Don't quote me no mo!

^^^ That right there is the only line that counts. If you KNOW your broad out there bussin it open for random dudes and you don't care, you're basically a doormat. That chick could prolly tell you to your face she finna fuck her lunch nigga and you gonna be like "ok, make sure you eat tho".
Now she fucking the lunch nigga smh

How do I stop getting notifications for this thread?

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Negro...what are you talmbout? 50 going to...who said they were doing that now?? Lol

Back