Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

It's light work

After you get mad then what?

I would dead her asap.

Like Judah said, shit like that doesn't just happen outta no where, u should've just seen signs she was "friendly". I don't wife/cuff friendly chicks. So if that happened to me it'll be something that was completely out of the character she's been displaying, which means she's a woman i don't need to take serious.

But like i said earlier in the thread, some niggas like "friendly" women. Some niggas like sharing....

I would dead her asap.

Like Judah said, shit like that doesn't just happen outta no where, u should've just seen signs she was "friendly". I don't wife/cuff friendly chicks. So if that happened to me it'll be something that was completely out of the character she's been displaying, which means she's a woman i don't need to take serious.

But like i said earlier in the thread, some niggas like "friendly" women. Some niggas like sharing....
Aight b

*insert Joker clapping gif*

But that didn't happen tho. You niggas let ya imaginations get the best of you

it's in the video. And besides, she let some random cat slap her on the ass. Unless she's a stripper gettin paid for it ain't no excuse for a chick in a relationship allowing this. Then there's the whole DM issue at work here.

Save 'em if you want, just know that ain't a road worth going down.

She fucc'd up by saying she ain't had no man.

Other than that, everything else is meh

Don't quote me no mo!

That shit in that vid light work, deal with it

She fucc'd up by saying she ain't had no man.

Other than that, everything else is meh

Cuck talk

*Adds IP to cuck list*

giphy.gif

Back