Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

I ain't speaking for all women, but I've seen it enough to see a correlation....

I think women naturally have a flock mentality. And at some level, no matter what it may be, they don't like to be the odd one out of a group. Men can be the same way, but I feel like women in general are more prone to it.

And unless you KNOW your woman got thay solid type of personality to rise above the influence, when she out with her girls that be busting it open....

:yikes1:

Know ya lady friends and be honest with yourself about who you dealing with is all I'm saying. Some people just aint s**t and will dog anyone the first chance they get because they selfish. But more often than not, they have shown you who they are before.

Last edited by a moderator:
U cool with your woman bouncin her ass 2 inches from niggas faces and lettin em lick on it? Interesting.
I'm a try to explain this with as few words as possible as Im in between sets

Yes. Embarrassed but that's it. Now the DM is a whole nother thing

That's the abridged answer, there's a concise thought process behind it

I'm a try to explain this with as few words as possible as Im in between sets

Yes. Embarrassed but that's it. Now the DM is a whole nother thing

That's the abridged answer, there's a concise thought process behind it

Lol I aint even talkin about the OP no more fam.

I'm asking, would you be cool with YOUR woman, bouncing her ass on a niggas face at a club for example?

Lol I aint even talkin about the OP no more fam.

I'm asking, would you be cool with YOUR woman, bouncing her ass on a niggas face at a club for example?
Oh. Uhhhh......cool? Nah but I wouldn't be big mad. These are the things that go on in the club imo. I'd need more than this snippet to cry foul.

Id be embarassed af but overall it wouldnt be an isssue

overall it wouldnt be an isssue

fiddy.gif

Oh. Uhhhh......cool? Nah but I wouldn't be big mad. These are the things that go on in the club imo. I'd need more than this snippet to cry foul.

Nigga....no

04533F8B-DEED-4A44-BE66-9A3FF901E154.gif

Nahhh I’ve went to the club and didn’t even let a dude touch me beyond a dance. If my man was ok with this type of shit I’d feel some way.

*Adds Chi to the ABW cuckold list*
Man hell no

As I said I have a concise thought process to go along with it but it's too much to type

I think Judah hit the nail on the head, know ya SO

Idk any details about this other than whats been said in this thread but as long as her man leaves her after this, he did nothing wrong. Minor L for him as long as he cuts the bitch off.

If he stays with her though and the next video comes out with her jerking a dude off in the club, he will have 0 sympathy from me.

nah she couldnt just say thats all that happened

im not even crazy jealous but buddy w/ the golds laughing at the end would have just poured gas on that fire lmao

giphy.gif

gatsby-throwing-shirts.gif

you fucked em all didnt you, ya hoe ass hoe take ya lil hoe clothes wit ya!!

source.gif

look we got ho shirts, ho shorts, ho bonnets....ion need none of this ho shit!!

she can club without twerking in a guy's face just like you can club without slipping in the tip during dancing. that aint an excusee

Back