Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

I'm a try to explain this with as few words as possible as Im in between sets

Yes. Embarrassed but that's it. Now the DM is a whole nother thing

That's the abridged answer, there's a concise thought process behind it

I was working out as well and couldn't eloquently get out what I thought

The video didn't look THAT bad, but her denying she got a man and how she ended up in another nigga DM is a bigger flag for me

I attended Black Bikers weekend 8 years straight.

I'm sure I've done smacked, grabbed, squeeze, and took the pics of PLENTY nigga's girlfriends/wives azzz.

Reactions: 1/2
I attended Black Bikers weekend 8 years straight.

I'm sure I've done smacked, grabbed, squeeze, and took the pics of PLENTY nigga's girlfriends/wives azzz.
I'm surprised those women didn't punch you if true

she can club without twerking in a guy's face just like you can club without slipping in the tip during dancing. that aint an excusee
I'm a take ya word for it as I dont go to club and dont speak with chicks that frequent them (to my knowledge)

When I WAS in the club we was smacking ass, getting twerked on, touching and groping everything moving sooo

Maybe yall out there doing You Got Served routines. Idk

I was working out as well and couldn't eloquently get out what I thought

The video didn't look THAT bad, but her denying she got a man and how she ended up in another nigga DM is a bigger flag for me

nah I didnt think it looked bad at first but u gotta think about that being YOUR woman

you gone swear her pussy was out and you heard like 6 niggas in the background lmao

I'm a take ya word for it as I dont go to club and dont speak with chicks that frequent them (to my knowledge)

When I WAS in the club we was smacking ass, getting twerked on, touching and groping everything moving sooo

Maybe yall out there doing You Got Served routines. Idk
whenever I've been to a club, it's for a girls night out.

Man hell no

As I said I have a concise thought process to go along with it but it's too much to type

I think Judah hit the nail on the head, know ya SO

You my nigga, but I can't let u slide with that!

U said "Overall it WOULDN'T be an issue"

That shit's
giphy.gif

whenever I've been to a club, it's for a girls night out.
BNE no offense but I don't think you could find the dance floor if the place was empty

I see your girls night being yall standing or sitting around a table drinking weak mixed drinks, trying to have regulars convos over the music. Should have went to a coffee shop but yall wanted to look young by going to a night club

humble, homebody women>>>>>>>

BNE no offense but I don't think you could find the dance floor if the place was empty

I see your girls night being yall standing or sitting around a table drinking weak mixed drinks, trying to have regulars convos over the music. Should have went to a coffee shop but yall wanted to look young by going to a night club

Take notes b lol

Them wild yamp bitches are for niggas 18-24

yeah sounds about cuck-y

Back