Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy Finds Out He Wifed A Yamp On Twitter

Spin off..........what if your girl is a queen NOW but you find out this thing happened before you and her got together. You staying or going?

:cont:

Cuck talk

*Adds IP to cuck list*

giphy.gif

LMAOOOOOOO THIS GIF HAS ME DYING

Niggas be having 5 different chicks, stockpiling pussy on the side while being in a whole relationship but be crying and moaning, yodeling like a broken down truck when a woman gets her ass smacked and titties felt on.

Niggas hate when you play their game better than them.

Niggas be having 5 different chicks, stockpiling pussy on the side while being in a whole relationship but be crying and moaning, yodeling like a broken down truck when a woman gets her ass smacked and titties felt on.

while in a monogamous relationship of 5 yrs and tryna hide that you did it from the partner you supposedly love tho?

what happened?
the woman in the video made a tweet a month ago saying "when your man doesn't wanna go with you to Miami" or something. people did their sleuthing and found that she'd been with said man since 2013 or w/e. in DMs, she denied having said man.

I don't think there would be much fuss from reasonable people if she was single but she isn't.

Except none of that is happening here.

Once again...

giphy.gif

the woman in the video made a tweet a month ago saying "when your man doesn't wanna go with you to Miami" or something. people did their sleuthing and found that she'd been with said man since 2013 or w/e. in DMs, she denied having said man.

I don't think there would be much fuss from reasonable people if she was single but she isn't.

Oh I truly didnt watch the video or read the tweets. Just was talking shit

college age or not, if you're in a monogamous relationship of 5 years and your partner wouldn't be cool with you twerking in faces/getting your ass cheeks licked, you know what you're doing.

y'all are reaching for the stars to say it's child's play lol
I think he saying you shouldn't be trying to be tied down so early in your maturation process.

To your point, yes, being in a situation for that long doesn't excuse it, but I kinda expect this behavior from a 20yr something person vs a 35 yr old person.

I think he saying you shouldn't be trying to be tied down so early in your maturation process.

To your point, yes, being in a situation for that long doesn't excuse it, but I kinda expect this behavior from a 20yr something person vs a 35 yr old person.
It's not expected behavior at any age.

It's not expected behavior at any age.

i beg to differ

at 35, there are things you shouldnt STILL be doing that you were doing at 25

lets not make this an argument of semantics

I expect a person fresh out of college to still maybe be somewhat dependent on parents

i dont expect that from someone at 40

i beg to differ

at 35, there are things you shouldnt STILL be doing that you were doing at 25

lets not make this an argument of semantics

I expect a person fresh out of college to still maybe be somewhat dependent on parents

i dont expect that from someone at 40
yeah we differ

ya'll keep taking understanding from the outside for being cool

you would have left the girl, ok

others might make a different decision based on how they roll

again, if it was just the video....that shit was very mild compared to what a lot of us did and saw at that age and time with g/fs and b/f's.....exactly why nobody trusts anybody now lol

I dont have a side.....she was wrong.....he can do what the fuck he wants
You howling at the moon b

Reactions: 1/2

The nigga that was slapping ass probly had a girl

tenor.gif

Pure speculation, shits inadmissible.

What we do know, factually, is that old girl has had a man for nearly 5 years, allowed some random to slap on her ass and lick it, and then denied even having a man.
Don't try to box me in, b. I never even took a position on this shit. I'm neutral, which is code for I don't care about niggas and they bird relationships.

Back