Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

I don't think dude wrote the majority of Gf's raps just like I think Drake writes most of his verses,but Drake got a whole factory to craft those more singy songs and some of the rap cadences.

Wu Tang

Drake has written for as many people as have written for him. I personally don't care either way but alot of you need to practice keeping the same energy.

Ghost got a few song where he goes pretty hard on hoes. Was one of them about your mom or something? You a little to invested in celebrating things. Maybe some Wu fans ran a train on your sister or something. I don't know. lol You just a little to amped about some old shit that most Ghost fans already knew.
U a bitch ass nigga 😂

I been said you on the spectrum.

If you read my responses it's obvious I'm trolling. But u still the clown that's never in on the joke.

Bout to send your mom's a DM and give her a son with some sense.
Jesus.You woke up like this?

Just a choosin violence huh?
Yoooo, these niggas mad. Bringing up mamas and shit cause one of there faves had help.

Yikes 😬
So we taking mama jokes literally now? lol Ya'll think I'm over here banging on the keys in anger or something. The nigga throwing shots at fans. I'm throwing them back. It ain't that deep...unless the nigga sister really was getting trained at a Wu concert. If that's the case, my bad, I didn't mean for it to hit so close to home.
I said Wu stans in shambles, didn't know to what extent tho.

Makes sense if dude didn't have a father growing up and he looked up to Ghostface.

Can't blame him, he prolly wanna switch places with the son I posted on the first page.
1630003789095.png

Back