Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

I'm just saying. I find it hard to believe that people choose to be gay. As a straight male, I don't know what would possess a dude to want to be with another man. To me, that's something that just has to be in you. That's just my feeling though.
That's your logic. Dudes are letting chicks peg them for the experience because regular sex is boring to them.

Lonious Monk what are you doing in here? Lmao.

I don't know man. lol Slow day at work.

giphy.gif

That nigga not just gay,he gay gay too

I gotta feeling that nigga been gay since forever.

He pranced out the womb.

He probably never had to come out.

Ghost knew....
Thats fucked up because at my old job there was a 60 year old teacher that was gay. I joke with him that I had banged some guys before and he was happy. We became friends and he told me alot of his gay friends have kids, they just got kids because they want kids and they dont even like their "wife" they just want keep fucking guys\break up after the kid comes.

Thats fucked up because at my old job there was a 60 year old teacher that was gay. I joke with him that I had banged some guys before and he was happy. We became friends and he told me alot of his gay friends have kids, they just got kids because they want kids and they dont even like their "wife" they just want keep fucking guys\break up after the kid comes.

pause-gay.gif

:lookatthisshit:

Back