Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

Yeah if we playing the dozens.

This man in here saying Ghost has/had ghost writers and you come out of nowhere with " ya momma and sister a hoe".

Thats a @HellCzar level jump.

lol Fair enough. I honest didn't expect the comment to be taken so seriously. Ya'll acting like I was literally calling his mom and sister hoes, when it was more like "why you so mad at that nigga, did he fuck your mom or something?" type comment. It obviously missed though. I'll take that L.

lol Fair enough. I honest didn't expect the comment to be taken so seriously. Ya'll acting like I was literally calling his mom and sister hoes, when it was more like "why you so mad at that nigga, did he fuck your mom or something?" type comment. It obviously missed though. I'll take that L.
Nah u went overboard.

We just in here clowning and u on some other shit.

bruh

damn near everyone of your posts in here is at least a paragraph long

this is obviously a touchy subject for you

:hahaha:
He always like this.

No matter which troll thread I make, he's the only one taking it serious and getting in his feelings.

Nah u went overboard.

We just in here clowning and u on some other shit.

Bruh, do you really think I believe Ghost was writing songs about your mom? The comment really wasn't meant to be taken seriously. If it went too far for you, that's fine, but stop acting like I'm in here legit upset with you and taking real personal attacks.

lol I said my comment missed and I'm taking an L. I'm supposed to beg for forgiveness because my attempt at trolling the troll went to far?
So I was trying to find a ghostface gif to reply to this in some clever way,but then I saw this shit and was like pause Ghost and Rae.

Double pause

That's them Turk games.

ImpeccableGranularAmericanshorthair.webp

So I was trying to find a ghostface gif to reply to this in some clever way,but then I saw this shit and was like pause Ghost and Rae.

Double pause

That's them Turk games.

ImpeccableGranularAmericanshorthair.webp

Rae and Ghost are two of my favorite rappers, but them dudes do be doing and saying some hilariously suspect shit.

Ya'll remember when Rae was in an interview and they asked him about some gay shit and instead of just saying "Nah, I'm not gay." That nigga said "My mouth is too small to suck dick."

And after that everybody was clowning him like "Wait, so does that mean if your mouth was bigger you'd be an avid dickblower?"

Rae and Ghost are two of my favorite rappers, but them dudes do be doing and saying some hilariously suspect shit.

Ya'll remember when Rae was in an interview and they asked him about some gay shit and instead of just saying "Nah, I'm not gay." That nigga said "My mouth is too small to suck dick."

And after that everybody was clowning him like "Wait, so does that mean if your mouth was bigger you'd be an avid dickblower?"
I'm gonna block that shit out of my mind.

Lmaooooo yo i vaguely remember that shit smh

Back