Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

I heard Superb say this yrs ago

He may have wrote something,but I still think Ghost writes most of his music.

Shit is kinda wack though if true.

Ghost got a few song where he goes pretty hard on hoes. Was one of them about your mom or something? You a little to invested in celebrating things. Maybe some Wu fans ran a train on your sister or something. I don't know. lol You just a little to amped about some old shit that most Ghost fans already knew.
U a bitch ass nigga 😂

I been said you on the spectrum.

If you read my responses it's obvious I'm trolling. But u still the clown that's never in on the joke.

Bout to send your mom's a DM and give her a son with some sense.

Ghost got a few song where he goes pretty hard on hoes. Was one of them about your mom or something? You a little to invested in celebrating things. Maybe some Wu fans ran a train on your sister or something. I don't know. lol You just a little to amped about some old shit that most Ghost fans already knew.
Jesus.You woke up like this?

Just a choosin violence huh?

lol Ya'll think I'm over he banging on the keys in anger or something. The nigga throwing shots at fans. I'm throwing them back. It ain't that deep...unless the nigga sister really was getting trained at a Wu concert. If that's the case, my bad, I didn't mean for it to hit so close to home.
Bro you dissing niggas mom and sis over a rap artist who doesnt know you exist...

You wouldnt say that in person.

Protect ya neck...

EeH9BkFWAAIOoHr.jpg

Honorable mention to 50 Cent.

He was the first one who talked about Lord Superb writing most of Supreme Clientele.

And this was at least 10 years ago.

Didn't wanna believe it back then............so I'm still hoping it's not entirely true, but Ghost needs to clear this up one way or another.

This is old. Superb said a long time ago that he wrote some of Ghost's verse back around Supreme Clientelle. I believed it because sometimes I actually confused Ghost for Superb. It never bothered me much though because I honestly never liked when Ghost used that style. No one has come out and said they've written any of the stuff I actually like, so I don't care.
How? As far as I know, there are like two or three songs where he liked Superb's flow and used at least part of Superb's rhymes in a verse. That's not cool, but that's not the same as having a ghostwriter.

I'm not saying its good that he did that, but it doesn't make me think any less of his music because the stuff he's accused of not writing isn't nearly as good as the stuff we know he wrote.
Superb claims that he gave Ghost that whiney style he used a little in the Supreme Clientele/Bulletproof Wallets timeframe. As far as I can tell it's about two or three songs that he was either influenced by Superb or got some lines from Superb.

It's fair to dock points from Ghost as an artist for that, but saying he has a ghostwriter is a bit of a stretch. On top of that, the verses that he supposedly got from Superb aren't anything special. Half the people ready to toss Ghost in the trash heap over this probably don't even remember or know that song from the OP.
Again, for emphasis, the topic title and people in general are exaggerating. Ghost writes his own lyrics. It's just that he allegedly borrowed lines and a style for a few songs from Superb. This came out a long time ago, and no one else has ever accused Ghost of doing that or saying that they wrote for him.

So, if him taking from someone at all is enough to lower him on your list of rappers at all, that's fine. Just be accurate about it. We're talking about like 3 verses out of hundreds. Stop making it seem like he has people ghostwriting for him.
So we taking mama jokes literally now? lol Ya'll think I'm over here banging on the keys in anger or something. The nigga throwing shots at fans. I'm throwing them back. It ain't that deep...unless the nigga sister really was getting trained at a Wu concert. If that's the case, my bad, I didn't mean for it to hit so close to home.

bruh

damn near everyone of your posts in here is at least a paragraph long

this is obviously a touchy subject for you

:hahaha:

bruh

damn near everyone of your posts in here is at least a paragraph long

this is obviously a touchy subject for you

:hahaha:

Most of those posts are like two or three sentences long, and I tend to write a lot. It's the one thing everyone on here accuses me of. This shit ain't that deep.

With the way Ghost still to this day slings the word "faggot" around, it's amazes me that he has a son like that. lol

I wonder if they actually even have a relationship.

Yes I would my nigga. Mama jokes were the norm coming up. If that shit got you all sensitive or ya'll don't like the come back to go too deep, cool, but don't talk like you know me.

Yeah if we playing the dozens.

This man in here saying Ghost has/had ghost writers and you come out of nowhere with " ya momma and sister a hoe".

Thats a @HellCzar level jump.

Back