Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

Because they know each other??

They from Queens, yayo said this back in 07 and everything is resurfacing now, so he was telling thr truth.

Wu and G-unit been beefing since how to rob.
Ghost must've said something slick and yayo outed him.
But Ghost from Staten island....

Got love for Ghost, wouldn't doubt Superb doing some of the writing...

200.gif

Again, for emphasis, the topic title and people in general are exaggerating. Ghost writes his own lyrics. It's just that he allegedly borrowed lines and a style for a few songs from Superb. This came out a long time ago, and no one else has ever accused Ghost of doing that or saying that they wrote for him.

So, if him taking from someone at all is enough to lower him on your list of rappers at all, that's fine. Just be accurate about it. We're talking about like 3 verses out of hundreds. Stop making it seem like he has people ghostwriting for him.

Again, for emphasis, the topic title and people in general are exaggerating. Ghost writes his own lyrics. It's just that he allegedly borrowed lines and a style for a few songs from Superb. This came out a long time ago, and no one else has ever accused Ghost of doing that or saying that they wrote for him.

So, if him taking from someone at all is enough to lower him on your list of rappers at all, that's fine. Just be accurate about it. We're talking about like 3 verses out of hundreds. Stop making it seem like he has people ghostwriting for him.
Nah I know a guy from Staten who told me the reason ghost covered his face in Da mystery of chessboxin was so we wouldn't see this milli vanilli ass nigga lipsyncing

Nah I know a guy from Staten who told me the reason ghost covered his face in Da mystery of chessboxin was so we wouldn't see this milli vanilli ass nigga lipsyncing

Ghost got a few song where he goes pretty hard on hoes. Was one of them about your mom or something? You a little to invested in celebrating things. Maybe some Wu fans ran a train on your sister or something. I don't know. lol You just a little to amped about some old shit that most Ghost fans already knew.

Back