Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

One of tha funniest things in my life was 1 time my boy who was originally from Chicago moved down here…we ridin’ down 2notch cuz it had at least 6 fire ass strip clubs on it…headed to tha club we stop at a light and he looks out and sees some scantily clad “ladies of tha night” in front of a club…now I knew it was Columbia’s only “gay club” at tha time but he didn’t …Anyway he gets to “cat calling” one of’em from tha passengers window (I’m driving)…that muthafucka turned around and looked like Bokeem Woodbine…

I’ll never forget tha shear horror in my boys face when he said…and I quote “Oh fuck no…never mind nigga!! You a nigga!!” He’s waking towards tha car and my boy just keeps sayin’ “I said never mind nigga…you a nigga! Don’t come over here bruh!!”

Light turns green and he’s screaming at me to pull off but I can’t see cuz I have real tears in my eyes…he’s just getting madder and madder talking bout “PLEASE JUST GO MY NIGGA!”

:lol10: :lol10: :lol10:

BRUUUUUUUH!!!!

I'm fuckin cryyyying!!!

Said the muhfucka looked like Bokeem "Straight Jackin!" Woodbine!

gjhkw8q02h3t.gif

Up north folks confuse me cuz it’s looked at up north more people are rude tougher exterior don’t take shit personal cuz everybody’s an asshole. Like the lox and diplomats battle I feel like coulda went left but it was explained that was regular nyc shit

but these are also stereotypes and everybody has a line. The nyc line is telling somebody suck my dick and mom jokes.

That's exactly it

I see we might have toss niggas down flights of steps off this shit.

:ghost:

Y’all disrespecting Galaxy Knuckles in here and shit. And Budden and them talked about that Fat Joe paperwork on the pod today.

Busta just hates wu tang clan for some reason
Granted that seems to be the case, Ghost ain't do himself any favors either. When Tony Yayo made the initial statement Ghost responded in a way that left a lot wiggle room.

His denial was vague and had a slight doublespeak that didn't match the absolute certainty that Tony asserted when he made his comments.

Back