Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

That's love bro. Anyone who has seen me on this site knows I talk mad trash. But it's coming from the place you mentioned. One of playfulness, not to be taken seriously. Dudes used to clown me for my Mom being on welfare and food stamps, but so was theirs. It was all jokes. We would laugh at and with each other.

After the roast sessions, we would move on to some other adventure. We all looked out for each other though.

Yeah but what you guys are talking about is what you did with your friends. I would imagine the feelings would be a little different if a stranger pulled that shit.

Yeah but what you guys are talking about is what you did with your friends. I would imagine the feelings would be a little different if a stranger pulled that shit.

^^^^This is all it boils down to

My rule about momma jokes is you better be willing to kill for my mom or vice versa if you joking bout her…tha 5 friends I have that I still “momma joke” wit’ have been my “brothers” for over 35 years now

I’m sure most of us grew up giving/receiving momma jokes…but it was usually only some neighborhood/friends shit….talking shit bout somebody’s mom you didn’t know can and will start a fight…

Up north folks confuse me cuz it’s looked at up north more people are rude tougher exterior don’t take shit personal cuz everybody’s an asshole. Like the lox and diplomats battle I feel like coulda went left but it was explained that was regular nyc shit

but these are also stereotypes and everybody has a line. The nyc line is telling somebody suck my dick and mom jokes.

^^^^This is all it boils down to

My rule about momma jokes is you better be willing to kill for my mom or vice versa if you joking bout her…tha 5 friends I have that I still “momma joke” wit’ have been my “brothers” for over 35 years now

I’m sure most of us grew up giving/receiving momma jokes…but it was usually only some neighborhood/friends shit….talking shit bout somebody’s mom you didn’t know can and will start a fight…

I get that. I wouldn't say it really was just a friends thing for us though. It was more about opening the door. So if it's a roast session, it's a roast session, whether that's you buddy or not. The point is that if shit is all jokes, it's all jokes. It doesn't make any sense to be in the middle of joking and then to suddenly act like the comments are serious just because someone said "yo momma." Like I said, with us, the only exception is when it's clear that a person is trying to say some real shit on the sly, like bringing up actual stuff you know about a person's mother to make a joke.

I get that. I wouldn't say it really was just a friends thing. It was more about opening the door. So if it's a roast session, it's a roast session, whether that's you buddy or not. The point is that if shit is all jokes, it's all jokes. It doesn't make any sense to be in the middle of joking and then to suddenly act like the comments are serious just because someone said "yo momma." Like I said, with us, the only exception is when it's clear that a person is trying to say some real shit on the sly, like bringing up actual stuff you know about a person's mother to make a joke.

I grew up joinin’ freestyle cyphers (no @Disanthrope lol)…I never walked up on a random group of niggaz telling jokes and joined in lol

I grew up joinin’ freestyle cyphers (no @Disanthrope lol)…I never walked up on a random group of niggaz telling jokes and joined in lol

Yeah, true. That's where the net and real life differ though right because technically everyone participating in a thread is part of the circle right?

The point I was making though is that roast sessions weren't necessarily just between friends. Like we'd have big sessions in the cafeteria where random people were catching shots. lol

Yeah, true. That's where the net and real life differ though right because technically everyone participating in a thread is part of the circle right?

The point I was making though is that roast sessions weren't necessarily just between friends. Like we'd have big sessions in the cafeteria where random people were catching shots. lol

And let me be clear….I’m not 1 of tha “talk about my momma on here and I’ll kill you” niggaz because to me tha innanet is all jokes….

But I definitely understand some people don’t play like that that’s why I don’t just jump out there on some “ya momma” type shit

There’s a road in Columbia named 2Notch road that had all tha hookers when I first got down here…quickest way to start a fight wit’ a nigga you didn’t know coming up was to say somebody momma “worked on 2notch” lol

Ahhhh yes, 2 Notch Rd. was the subject of many jokes coming up. lol I remember a nigga hit a teacher with a 2 Notch Rd. joke and caught in-school suspension for a week.

There’s a road in Columbia named 2Notch road that had all tha hookers when I first got down here…quickest way to start a fight wit’ a nigga you didn’t know coming up was to say somebody momma “worked on 2notch” lol

welp that’s a place I’ll visit if I ever got reason to go there

In my travels for my old job I was on 2 Notch a lot engineering new fiber builds. The whores there was quite unbearable to look at. It was very unsettling to have a mud duck come up to you asking to suck your joint or begging for money...... ☹

In my travels for my old job I was on 2 Notch a lot engineering new fiber builds. The whores there was quite unbearable to look at. It was very unsettling to have a mud duck come up to you asking to suck your joint or begging for money...... ☹

One of tha funniest things in my life was 1 time my boy who was originally from Chicago moved down here…we ridin’ down 2notch cuz it had at least 6 fire ass strip clubs on it…headed to tha club we stop at a light and he looks out and sees some scantily clad “ladies of tha night” in front of a club…now I knew it was Columbia’s only “gay club” at tha time but he didn’t …Anyway he gets to “cat calling” one of’em from tha passengers window (I’m driving)…that muthafucka turned around and looked like Bokeem Woodbine…

I’ll never forget tha shear horror in my boys face when he said…and I quote “Oh fuck no…never mind nigga!! You a nigga!!” He’s waking towards tha car and my boy just keeps sayin’ “I said never mind nigga…you a nigga! Don’t come over here bruh!!”

Light turns green and he’s screaming at me to pull off but I can’t see cuz I have real tears in my eyes…he’s just getting madder and madder talking bout “PLEASE JUST GO MY NIGGA!”

:lol10: :lol10: :lol10:

Same. Many roast sessions in the school cafeteria. I remember one kid left crying because someone said he didn't know who his real dad was, and we all knew his mom didn't know and she was an OG thot.

But to everyone's point, words are words to me. I guess that comes from roasting and getting roasted as a youngster. I learned to not take that stuff personal. As soon as the roast session was over, we went back to chilling and hanging out.

Back