Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

Mama jokes was off limit when I was coming up. Fastest way for a roast session to turn into a fight. Especially bringing up trains? you was wildin

It was the opposite for us. Sometimes we'd have mama joke only roast sessions. I didn't realize niggas actually got mad about jokes until I started meeting niggas from up north. Where I was at, everything was fair as long as it was really jokes and not some slick personal shit.

It was the opposite for us. Sometimes we'd have mama joke only roast sessions. I didn't realize niggas actually got mad about jokes until I started meeting niggas from up north. Where I was at, everything was fair as long as it was really jokes and not some slick personal shit.
Same here. I grew up having roast sessions. We never took that stuff personally. That's why I laugh when peeps on this board get triggered over words.

only time we ain’t joke your mom was unless she dead or everybody knew she was on crack or something or stated that they don’t play like that. ABW don’t play like that they got me for talking about @Gene Parmesan mom

Lmao Lonious came for the neck because it wasnt protected usually he is a mild mannered reporter but...
View attachment 627337

@Busta Carmichael known for these thread and i never stomped in the music forums like that back on the ic i think there was a biggie thread
Lol dude was mad emotional

Same here. I grew up having roast sessions. We never took that stuff personally. That's why I laugh when peeps on this board get triggered over words.

only time we ain’t joke your mom was unless she dead or everybody knew she was on crack or something or stated that they don’t play like that. ABW don’t play like that they got me for talking about @Gene Parmesan mom

Yeah, I'll be honest I was confused the first time I saw someone get mad about jokes. The idea of engaging in a roast session saying some shit was off limits was taboo where I grew up. You either jump in the deep end or you don't jump in at all.

Lol dude was mad emotional

lol No emotion was involved on my part. Ya'll were the ones that started whining about the shit like I was really going at your mother.

I'll say my bad to you though. I don't pay attention to who creates threads. I just go in based on topic, and a lot of time respond based on certain posts I see. I know you think I be trying to derail your topics, but I honestly never realize they are supposed to be troll topics until you point out that you created it.

Yeah, I'll be honest I was confused the first time I saw someone get mad about jokes. The idea of engaging in a roast session saying some shit was off limits was taboo where I grew up. You either jump in the deep end or you don't jump in at all.

lol No emotion was involved on my part. Ya'll were the ones that started whining about the shit like I was really going at your mother.

I'll say my bad to you though. I don't pay attention to who creates threads. I just go in based on topic, and a lot of time respond based on certain posts I see. I know you think I be trying to derail your topics, but I honestly never realize they are supposed to be troll topics until you point out that you created it.
That's love bro. Anyone who has seen me on this site knows I talk mad trash. But it's coming from the place you mentioned. One of playfulness, not to be taken seriously. Dudes used to clown me for my Mom being on welfare and food stamps, but so was theirs. It was all jokes. We would laugh at and with each other.

After the roast sessions, we would move on to some other adventure. We all looked out for each other though.

Back