Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

Haha brother you do not understand. It was in the break room in the staff room. I tried to keep up with the conversations with colleagues. I just talk a lot of shit to be one in the gang.

I was just trying to say maybe Ghostface is gay? He wanted children.. Thats what I tried to say
halt-eddie-murphy.gif

Honorable mention to 50 Cent. Tony Yayo

He was the first one who talked about Lord Superb writing most of Supreme Clientele.

And this was at least 10 years ago.

Didn't wanna believe it back then............so I'm still hoping it's not entirely true, but Ghost needs to clear this up one way or another.

My mistake.

Yayo was the first one to mention it.

I forget the article/source because it was so long ago, but he was with 50 when he said it.

I think the article was about beef they had with Ghostface.

50 was actually the one who said that Ghostface did write Supreme Clientele.

He didn't seem to know anything about what Yayo was talking about when he brought up Superb.

I got fired from that job. It was an after party with work colleagues. I was drunk and I threw half a liter of red wine on the gay shirt and called him a gay bastard.

Bruh, you seriously keep making things worse. I mean, no judgment here. You like what you like, but the dudes on here are savages.

Back