Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

So I was trying to find a ghostface gif to reply to this in some clever way,but then I saw this shit and was like pause Ghost and Rae.

Double pause

That's them Turk games.

ImpeccableGranularAmericanshorthair.webp
Bruh...

Ghost to me one of the most intresting rappers. He is just a character if this is true.

I remember Master p got a question about who he thought lived his lyrics. I remember he said Pac and Tony.

I will be honest. I would not be surprised if those dudes 'experiment'. I mean when you have money and fame, the regular stuff can get boring. So the drugs and sex take on new meaning and releases inhibitions.

Was that really his son though? If true, you can bet the son isn't listening to any of Ghost's albums. Like someone stated, Rae and Ghost use gender slurs often.

You are not born gay. You chose to.be gay

I understand people think that way, but let me ask you a couple questions.

Are you straight? If you are, could you ever in a million years imagine yourself fucking a man for fun? I don't know if people are born gay, but I seriously doubt its some shit people just casually decide to do outside of circumstances where heterosexual sex is no longer an option (e.g., jail).

I understand people think that way, but let me ask you a couple questions.

Are you straight? If you are, could you ever in a million years imagine yourself fucking a man for fun? I don't know if people are born gay, but I seriously doubt its some shit people just casually decide to do outside of circumstances where heterosexual sex is no longer an option (e.g., jail).
I am straight I only fuck bitches. Adam and eve was born to make babies.

I am straight I only fuck bitches. Adam and eve was born to make babies.

I'm just saying. I find it hard to believe that people choose to be gay. As a straight male, I don't know what would possess a dude to want to be with another man. To me, that's something that just has to be in you. That's just my feeling though.

Back