Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Doesn't pen His Own Raps, Fat Joe Snitching? Gay confessions n the breakroom?

This is old. Superb said a long time ago that he wrote some of Ghost's verse back around Supreme Clientelle. I believed it because sometimes I actually confused Ghost for Superb. It never bothered me much though because I honestly never liked when Ghost used that style. No one has come out and said they've written any of the stuff I actually like, so I don't care.

That’s wild selective

That’s wild selective

How? As far as I know, there are like two or three songs where he liked Superb's flow and used at least part of Superb's rhymes in a verse. That's not cool, but that's not the same as having a ghostwriter.

I'm not saying its good that he did that, but it doesn't make me think any less of his music because the stuff he's accused of not writing isn't nearly as good as the stuff we know he wrote.

hol up

so he's admitted himself that sum of his rhymes didn't mean anything, they jus sounded good

now you're tellin me it's possible that someone else wrote his rhymes that didn't mean anything?

200.gif

hol up

so he's admitted himself that sum of his rhymes didn't mean anything, they jus sounded good

now you're tellin me it's possible that someone else wrote his rhymes that didn't mean anything?

200.gif

Superb claims that he gave Ghost that whiney style he used a little in the Supreme Clientele/Bulletproof Wallets timeframe. As far as I can tell it's about two or three songs that he was either influenced by Superb or got some lines from Superb.

It's fair to dock points from Ghost as an artist for that, but saying he has a ghostwriter is a bit of a stretch. On top of that, the verses that he supposedly got from Superb aren't anything special. Half the people ready to toss Ghost in the trash heap over this probably don't even remember or know that song from the OP.

hol up

200.gif
Wait... so he admitted that he's actually just saying words and they don't mean anything?

I've had legit argument with wu stans that ghost don't be making sense and they keep bringing up that its 5 percernter terminology and I wouldn't understand smh

Wait... so he admitted that he's actually just saying words and they don't mean anything?

I've had legit argument with wu stans that ghost don't be making sense and they keep bringing up that its 5 percernter terminology and I wouldn't understand smh

https://genius.com/a/ghostface-killah-explains-the-nonsensical-rhyme-style-behind-supreme-clientele

β€œWhen I was rhyming on β€œNutmeg” and β€œOne” on Supreme Clientele, I made a style that I couldn’t even tell what it was,” said Ghostface. β€œI just wanted to use some words that sounded good with each other and everybody’s trying to decipher what I mean when, really, I don’t even know what it means"

How the fuck would Tony yayo know?
Because they know each other??

They from Queens, yayo said this back in 07 and everything is resurfacing now, so he was telling thr truth.

Wu and G-unit been beefing since how to rob.
Ghost must've said something slick and yayo outed him.

Back