Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

i still wouldn't have smacked her...

me..

she definitely asked for dude to slap her, but that ain't how i roll

Im not saying you would or should. Just saying she's not getting any pity from me because of how she was acting. She got physical with 2 men before she got slapped.

I vehemently disagree fam

once you realize that women are emotional thinkers and not rational ones, you govern yourself accordingly in most cases

you don't have to look any further than how both of them respond to the same situation after an ugly split up and kids are involved

Damn.

So men and women arent equal physically and when it comes to critical thinking?

Well Damn

I vehemently disagree fam

once you realize that women are emotional thinkers and not rational ones, you govern yourself accordingly in most cases

you don't have to look any further than how both of them respond to the same situation after an ugly split up and kids are involved

This is true but when you account for how far too long women have been the head of household and you really look at things today.

I would have to say there is a whole lot men who think just as emotionally as women do and not logically. The shit has seeped into men's thinking over a quite a few generations. Men not noticing it until its too late IMO.

a man should never hit a woman because even the most physical lacking man is still 2x as strong as a woman at a minimum. That's not including dudes who work out religiously or even moderately.

NOTHING good will come from it.

Lmao. Prove this.

This sounds like excusing domestic abuse when it's a woman on a man. You're saying they can't help it because that's how their brains operate.
how you get that from my post

laws are written to protect women or rather favor them.

I'm not excusing anything. all I'm saying is, and using the example of 8ball jacket, I can't remember, but did she spit on him or was she just antagonizing him. I don't remember

I'm not excusing anything. all I'm saying is, and using the example of 8ball jacket, I can't remember, but did she spit on him or was she just antagonizing him. I don't remember

Spit

You're saying women should be held to a lower standard for their actions because they're not as rational as we are and act off emotions. How's that not giving them an excuse for domestic violence?

She antagonized him then hit him.

Real Question...I know DV has existed for decades..
Do you all feel the increase has a reason to with social media, cell phones and pure ignorance fueled by bystanders?

every wo
Damn.

So men and women arent equal physically and when it comes to critical thinking?

Well Damn

I'm not gonna dignify this with a response

Good day sir

You're saying women should be held to a lower standard for their actions because they're not as rational as we are and act off emotions. How's that not giving them an excuse for domestic violence?

She antagonized him then hit him.
Not at all

But I find it funny when dudes try to use the nature differences between men and women when it suits them and dismisses it when it doesn't

I never excused women for being emotional. I simply stated once you realize that, YOU govern yourself accordingly so that YOU don't get caught up in no shit that could come back and YOU in trouble.

YOU can't control how someone will respond to something YOU do to them whatever directly or indirectly which is why YOU should be responsible and held accountable for YOUR actions.

Not at all

But I find it funny when dudes try to use the nature differences between men and women when it suits them and dismisses it when it doesn't

I never excused women for being emotional. I simply stated once you realize that, YOU govern yourself accordingly so that YOU don't get caught up in no shit that could come back and YOU in trouble.

YOU can't control how someone will respond to something YOU do to them whatever directly or indirectly which is why YOU should be responsible and held accountable for YOUR actions.

Ok. So a woman hitting a man is just as wrong, and should be held just as accountable as a man hitting a woman?

Im not saying you would or should. Just saying she's not getting any pity from me because of how she was acting. She got physical with 2 men before she got slapped.

This is how I feel anytime I see a man put his hands on a woman IN RESPONSE TO HER GETTING PHYSICAL.

I personally wouldn't respond like that...but it's very natural human reaction and it usually doesn't get any sympathy from me, as long it's around the same level of intensity.

Ok. So a woman hitting a man is just as wrong, and should be held just as accountable as a man hitting a woman?
absolutely

and she should suffer any legal consequences that may come with that should the guy decide to take it there

Back