Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

Men are held to ugly double standards on this.

“If a man gets his ass beat by a woman, he probably deserved it.”

“A man that would hit a woman is the purest bitch around.”

A muhfucka can’t win, even if they walk away.

I think the idea that hitting a woman is ALWAYS wrong has become less and less popular, as women have become more and more violent.

Don't get me wrong. Usually a man shouldn't a hit a woman (usually nobody should be hitting anybody), but there have been quite a few instances of the woman getting physical first, so people weren't really mad at the man for hitting back.

I think the idea that hitting a woman is ALWAYS wrong has become less and less popular, as women have become more and more violent.

Don't get me wrong. Usually a man shouldn't a hit a woman (usually nobody should be hitting anybody), but there have been quite a few instances of the woman getting physical first, so people weren't really mad at the man for hitting back.

Women have become more and more violent???

You mean we're finally acknowledging it more and more, 'cause women been doin' this shit. It's just now becoming more socially unacceptable and getting called out more.

Women have become more and more violent???

You mean we're finally acknowledging it more and more, 'cause women been doin' this shit. It's just now becoming more socially unacceptable and getting called out more.

Maybe. I dunno if as many women were always on some borderline masculine shit challenging men before.

This classic video is an example. He wasn't really doing anything to her from what we see. She was all in his space yelling at him and shit. She walked up on the camera man yelling and smacked the phone out his hand. She hit 8 ball jacket in the back of the head.

Maybe. I dunno if as many women were always on some borderline masculine shit challenging men before.

This classic video is an example. He wasn't really doing anything to her from what we see. She was all in his space yelling at him and shit. She walked up on the camera man yelling and smacked the phone out his hand. She hit 8 ball jacket in the back of the head.

Nah bruh:

"Much of the early research exploring domestic violence and abuse (DVA) posited that such violence results from men’s desire to control and dominate, rooted in historically and socially constructed patriarchal values which emphasize and facilitate male privilege. This valuable body of work has been instrumental in highlighting and exploring the experiences of abused women, and their support needs. However, the pervasiveness of this approach has led to the identification of a “gendered paradigm” (Dutton & Nicholls, 2005; Dutton & White, 2013) or “domestic violence stereotype” (E. A. Bates et al., 2019; Hine, 2019) within the literature which uniformly describes DVA as physical abuse perpetrated by men toward women, and which excuses female violence as enacted primarily in self-defense (Dutton & Corvo, 2006).

As a result, male victims have often been overlooked, and remained a “hidden” victim group, despite some researchers, and government statistics, evidencing their existence for decades (Cook, 2009). Indeed, more recent research, which positions DVA in the context of other family violence, has provided convincing evidence of female aggression (Archer, 2000; E. A. Bates et al., 2014; Hines & Douglas, 2009) and control (E. A. Bates & Graham-Kevan, 2016; Carney & Barner, 2012), and “intimate partner terrorism” (Hines & Douglas, 2010a, 2010b), and the prevalence of bidirectional DVA (Langhinrichsen-Rohling et al., 2012)...
"

Nah bruh:

"Much of the early research exploring domestic violence and abuse (DVA) posited that such violence results from men’s desire to control and dominate, rooted in historically and socially constructed patriarchal values which emphasize and facilitate male privilege. This valuable body of work has been instrumental in highlighting and exploring the experiences of abused women, and their support needs. However, the pervasiveness of this approach has led to the identification of a “gendered paradigm” (Dutton & Nicholls, 2005; Dutton & White, 2013) or “domestic violence stereotype” (E. A. Bates et al., 2019; Hine, 2019) within the literature which uniformly describes DVA as physical abuse perpetrated by men toward women, and which excuses female violence as enacted primarily in self-defense (Dutton & Corvo, 2006).

As a result, male victims have often been overlooked, and remained a “hidden” victim group, despite some researchers, and government statistics, evidencing their existence for decades (Cook, 2009). Indeed, more recent research, which positions DVA in the context of other family violence, has provided convincing evidence of female aggression (Archer, 2000; E. A. Bates et al., 2014; Hines & Douglas, 2009) and control (E. A. Bates & Graham-Kevan, 2016; Carney & Barner, 2012), and “intimate partner terrorism” (Hines & Douglas, 2010a, 2010b), and the prevalence of bidirectional DVA (Langhinrichsen-Rohling et al., 2012)...
"

I have noticed in a lot of PSA's that the phrasing is a lot different.

They don't specify men beating on women..........it's just referred to as domestic violence.........."domestic partner" abuse.......anything that's non-gender specific.

Definitely going out of their way not to acknowledge that women can be just as abusive as men.

Back