Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

These days if I'm putting my hands on a nigga aggressively it's cuz ima be tryna kill him.

Keep ya hands and objects to yourself unless it's life or death. Otherwise you just like fighting and potentially gettin your ass whooped is cost of doing business.

I actually gave you information on the topic, i remember telling you what i read and i pinned an article i believe. you chalked it up as anecdotal.

how is this the same?

He gave information (saying the DV rate amongst lesbians was high). I don't think you gave an article. That's why it's the same.

He gave information (saying the DV rate amongst lesbians was high). I don't think you gave an article. That's why it's the same.

he said it was high with no backing

i said i didnt like Black kids being adopted by yt folks and you grilled me.

mines was primarily based off of my own feelings

his statement was entirely different

no?

These days if I'm putting my hands on a nigga aggressively it's cuz ima be tryna kill him.
See the source image

he said it was high with no backing

i said i didnt like Black kids being adopted by yt folks and you grilled me.

mines was primarily based off of my own feelings

his statement was entirely different

no?

You said your stance was partially based on what you read (which makes it sound like there's backing, not just an onion you have). I just asked what you read, so I could read up on it. Same thing to me. Guess we disagree.

It's bad if the woman is on some strong n brolic Cara Dune (mandalorian) or Amanda Nunes Amazon warrior shit. Like if ur a smaller man and she could literally beat ur ass from pillar to post.

Or if the woman is using objects as weapons to fuk u up with.

but In most cases a man should be able to handle his own. Ideally in the right way - leaving the abuse behind, not excusing it or needlessly retaliating.

Overall tho I think Itd be easier for an abused man to leave and seek help for the situation than it is for an abused woman cuz the dynamics of a relationship make men less dependant on and less submitting to the opposite sex.

Men are held to ugly double standards on this.

“If a man gets his ass beat by a woman, he probably deserved it.”

“A man that would hit a woman is the purest bitch around.”

A muhfucka can’t win, even if they walk away.

It's bad if the woman is on some strong n brolic Cara Dune (mandalorian) or Amanda Nunes Amazon warrior shit. Like if ur a smaller man and she could literally beat ur ass from pillar to post.

Or if the woman is using objects as weapons to fuk u up with.

but In most cases a man should be able to handle his own. Ideally in the right way - leaving the abuse behind, not excusing it or needlessly retaliating.

Overall tho I think Itd be easier for an abused man to leave and seek help for the situation than it is for an abused woman cuz the dynamics of a relationship make men less dependant on and less submitting to the opposite sex.

There is literally zero help for battered men in this country. You gotta tough it out 'cause them hotlines and shelters ain't trying to hear you what so ever.

There is literally zero help for battered men in this country. You gotta tough it out 'cause them hotlines and shelters ain't trying to hear you what so ever.

Even still in this inclusive and sensitive day and age? I dunno. If not organizations there's at least communities made up of ppl sensitive to the issue. It falls back to my other point tho, that even without external help it's probably easier for the average man to tough it out because of the power disparity in gender roles and physical strength. That disparity is at least in part why some ppl have trouble taking "abused men" seriously. I just can't picture a girl I'm with beating me around and becoming stockholm about it. Or depressive, dependant and lost without options.

Even still in this inclusive and sensitive day and age? I dunno. If not organizations there's at least communities made up of ppl sensitive to the issue. It falls back to my other point tho, that even without external help it's probably easier for the average man to tough it out because of the power disparity in gender roles and physical strength. That disparity is at least in part why some ppl have trouble taking "abused men" seriously. I just can't picture a girl I'm with beating me around and becoming stockholm about it. Or depressive, dependant and lost without options.

And yet, it happens.

a lot.

Tbh the man in me is compelled to call out weak, low T dudes who need to grow a pair. But I know that's too harsh. Mentally and physically vulnerable men exist and shouldn't be thrown under the bus. Love's a bitch and attachment and abuse create a tangled, complex situation.

Back